PS3 Black Friday 2012 Bundle Deal

Amazon must have a lot of these. They did it as a flash deal yesterday and it sold out in about a minute. They did it again with a flash deal this morning and it took a few hours to sell out. Now, after all that, they still have it at $199 for the regular price.

Newegg had the same bundle yesterday morning, I snagged one from there. No tax from Newegg :)

Wow. I have the original PS3 but this is tempting just to have a slimmer and lighter PS3

My dvd drive on original crapped out and high quality replacement parts for it are hard to find so I bit on the newegg deal. hot deal

Wow. I have the original PS3 but this is tempting just to have a slimmer and lighter PS3

My dvd drive on original crapped out and high quality replacement parts for it are hard to find so I bit on the newegg deal. hot deal

Dont bother in a year it'll be obsolete anyway.

For $200 I don't see how anyone that wants a PS3 could go wrong with that deal. Still a great family gift for the holidays IMO.

Copy and past the amazon link, however it's $288 now.

I still have my Launch 20gb Ps3 and its way way way better then these new slim POS ps3s. i should sell mine for $250 since its a classic peice and better all around unit. just needs a bigger HD

I still have my Launch 20gb Ps3 and its way way way better then these new slim POS ps3s.

And aside from having backwards compatibility, why is that? I haven't heard of many problems out of the slim models..

i should sell mine for $250 since its a classic peice and better all around unit. just needs a bigger HD

Good luck with that. ;) I've had trouble in the past getting $200 for my 60GB launch unit. Hopefully one day I'll stumble across a thread where someone is looking for one.

just wishful thinking., the new slims are ugly personal opinon but most would agree.

Excellent deal, picked up the same deal on Black Friday at my Walmart. Really looking forward to playing all of the amazing exclusive titles for the PS3 that the PC will never see.

I've heard a lot of good things about the Uncharted Series and the Infamous Series that this package comes with (I was told both game series are amazing).

Excellent deal, picked up the same deal on Black Friday at my Walmart. Really looking forward to playing all of the amazing exclusive titles for the PS3 that the PC will never see.

I've heard a lot of good things about the Uncharted Series and the Infamous Series that this package comes with (I was told both game series are amazing).

I played the first Uncharted and it was great. I also snagged Uncharted 3 for $15, so it will be nice to play though all of them. Infamous I only played a demo, but it was also really good. I look forward to playing both.

I also picked up God of War Saga for $15, which is a smoking good price. I have played 1-3, but not the PSP versions. If you haven't played these games, go get them! Got Little Big Planet 2 for $15 too, which I've played before and it was fantastic. The multiplayer is a ton of fun, and something you can easily get gf/wife/kids into. Last was GT5, which was a cool $10. I prefer Forza, but my friends play GT5, so I figured for the price I might as well grab it.

I haven't played Infamous yet but Uncharted is amazing...other PS3 must-have exclusives are MGS4, Demon's Souls, the Resistance series, and maybe LBP if you can get past the fact that it looks like a kiddie game. Also Heavy Rain if you're into adult, story-driven games.

I just watched one video of a lets play of Heavy Rain and DAMN does that game look good. PS3 has too many good exclusives, really looking forward to The Last of Us and the new MGS and MGS4.

This is the perfect time to buy a PS3 in my opinion as all of the amazing exclusives are out for cheap and it still has a lot of new exclusives that aren't released yet.

I have a quick question even though its slightly off topic. If I hook my PS3 up to my LCD via HDMI could I still use my headphones somehow without using the LCD built in speakers? Thanks in advance. :)

The Uncharted series is amazing, especially 2 and 3. I would easily place them in the best games of all time list. Anyone who hasn't played them, get on it, NOW. :)

I don't like the top loader one bit. So I picked up a regular slim. Ask yourself, what's more important?? Vertical between shelf space or shelf depth? Sure, the super slim is easy to fix, but by the time my slim dies, if it ever does, the super slim will be cheap.

My HDMI crapped out on my original fatboy 80gb about three weeks ago. This couldn't have come at a better time. I walked right into an empty Target at 7am on Black Friday & grabbed one. I could not believe there was hardly anyone in there.

I finally bit on a current gen console and a blue ray player. After a bunch of coupons and RZ points, it cost me $73.
Any suggestions for good PS3 games I should be trying?
And is Playstation + worth it?

Back