PS3 40GB + Spider Man 3 for $320 at K-Mart

i went to do this last friday. on the front door they had a photo copy of the coupon and wrote on it that the coupon excludes electronics. what a joke

Brockton, N. attleboro and Rhode Island store all 3 managers and store managers said they will not honor, they recieved a email letting them know to be aware, they shut it down quick around Mass.

Interesting! I used the printed copy at the Fitchburg, MA K-Mart. The associate never even questioned it... just took the coupon, scanned it, and put it in the register. I did use it on a significantly less expensive item though (DDR extreme for PS2, X-mas gift for the kids :)) But, I do plan to go back tonight for another purchase... maybe Guitar Hero for Wii.

this deal is officially dead because the 20% off coupon expired Saturday.

Actually, the printed coupons have two / page. One expired Saturday 17th, and the other is good from Sunday 18th to Wed. 21st.

just bought another 8g ipod. 160.00

coupon wouldnt ring up, so they called over a manager and he had to over ride it or something.....

but they took it without question...

d.

i went to do this last friday. on the front door they had a photo copy of the coupon and wrote on it that the coupon excludes electronics. what a joke

I told you guys it was only a matter of time before corporate caught on. The coupon says SEARS electronics btw, but they'll interpret that against you. Congrats to all who beat the odds and continue to get in on it.

Went into another Sears today with a poorly printed copy of the 2nd coupon. Took 20 minutes to get someone to come around and open the cage so I could get Assassin's Creed, and another 10 minutes or so at checkout because the guy didn't know how to work the register. Had to ring it up twice, yadda yadda yadda. But it worked NP, ultimately.

I think Kmart caught onto this and has nixed the coupon for all electronics purchases. Luckily I used a nicely printed copy on Friday to get a PS3-40GB and had no problems whatsoever. However, I went back in to the same Kmart today to use the second coupon on a PSP and it didn't work. Cashier even tried scanning it but it came up invalid on the register. Then she said someone else tried to use one on a TV earlier that day and it didn't work then either. I also noticed they had a stack of the pharmacy flyers sitting on the electronics? desk. I picked one up and noticed that all the 20% off coupons had been cut out. Talk about lame. Oh well, if you were one of the early ones then you probably got lucky. I then used my printed copy on a big bag of cat food. :)

i went back to the kmart i got my ps3 from to buy heavenly sword. the lady (same who sold me the ps3) told me that management started enforcing the 'not in electronics' part of the coupon.

Back