Ps/2 keyboard recommendation

cdabc123

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking for recommendations for a ps/2 keyboard. I plan on using this with a fpga making it abit easier and more fun to integrate with ps/2.

However, I'm not opposed to finding a good keyboard to use daily if I find the right one. I'm currently using a k55 which is fine. I dont like anything with a high pitch click.

Budget is around $50 if possible. May try to look in the fs forum if I find a few models in looking for.

I've been eyeing a Dell SK-8000 as they are stupid cheap and I enjoyed the one I used to have that soda killed. Let me know if you think its worth it to find an actual mechanical option.

Last edited:
I also use the cheapest ones, it does the job well and it worth nothing after a few months when my coffee is spilled on it, this is why I always go for the cheapest.

I also use the cheapest ones, it does the job well and it worth nothing after a few months when my coffee is spilled on it, this is why I always go for the cheapest.
Thanks I think that's the direction im going to head. Honestly the last cheap Dell membrane keyboard felt just as nice as my membrane k55 and was plenty comfertable.

I just wanted to see id the older mech keyboards would be worth spending abit more on as I'm not a fan of the excessively clicky modern ones (I know I could try abunch of switches and find one that feels good)

Back