Proud owner of a new Canon A80 (first pics)

SelRahc

Limp Gawd
Well, off to bestbuy I went to pick up a Canon A80 on sale for $249. When they opened the display there wasnt any :eek: . Turned out someone "misplaced" 2 in another bin, because the department mgr knew there was still some suppose to be in stock. After alittle searching we found the secret stash haha... employees hording no doubt. Oh well, more power to them but I won the day :p

Anyways I played with it for an hour so far and I love it. Here are 2 random images from my playing. Resized to 1000x750 for the forum, all settings on default auto I guess lol.

myboy.jpg

Heres my boy.. the next generation of [H] :D

goodness.jpg

Mmmmmm beauty in the eye of the beholder. Here is some computer goodness waiting to b installed ^_^. Kinda funny story. If you want more info on this situation you can check out this thread lol.

I'll throw more up tomorrow. Can't wait to see how well it performs outdoors. Overall I'm very impressed. I threw in a 512mb CF card and a carry case as well. As for the camera, I hafta say so far its a 250$ well spent.

congrats - hope you enjoy the camera

heh - nice stack of video cards - I'd say that cost a touch more than the camera! (funny story by the way)

Back