Prototype Unreleased M2 3DO Card Cirrus Logic Graphics Card Creative

erek

[H]F Junkie
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Here's the unreleased 3DO M2 gaming console system:

41911475_10106862622541469_316631697800036352_n.jpg

"Nadia Clawson: It's a 3do on a card that's fucking awesome!"

"Ian Retamal Subias: Holy shit that is some serious hardware piece to work with there"

"Ian Retamal Subias: Dude its not a fucking Cirrus Logic card
Its a prototype card of a never released console
I dont care , this thing is way more rare, obscure and worthy than that"

Last edited:
so what can you do with it?

display it n your display case with other rare and obscure pc hardware, such as 3DFX memorabilia, original sound blasters, AMD and intel engineering samples.

same as collecting coins, stamps, knives, used condoms of priests, beanie babies, people collect stuff. some people think those people are weird, really humanity just sucks entirely, prove that you individually do NOT suck, by not shit posting.

display it n your display case with other rare and obscure pc hardware, such as 3DFX memorabilia, original sound blasters, AMD and intel engineering samples.

same as collecting coins, stamps, knives, used condoms of priests, beanie babies, people collect stuff. some people think those people are weird, really humanity just sucks entirely, prove that you individually do NOT suck, by not shit posting.

Display in a case? Maybe this card.. but the other old hardware deserves to be used.

Build retro gaming machines.

I'm watching the auction just to see how high this thing goes for.

Reactions: erek
like this

I've never seen a prototype console or controller before.... SUPER-COOL!

Even back in the mid 90's as a kid, I could've predicted it was gonna be vapor-ware....

A friend had a 3D0 back in the day, but all we ended up playing was Star Control 2 melee lol

Reactions: erek
like this
Back