Prototype Nintendo 64 N64 Quest 64 RARE Long Dev Cart French Holy Mage Century

They want that price and they are just going to ship it in a padded envelope... really?

They want that price and they are just going to ship it in a padded envelope... really?

hard to say for certain, but I doubt it. It’s not unusual for eBay sellers to package small items into a small box and then put that into a padded flat rate since it offers decent protection and you don’t have to worry about weight.

In either case, I would hope the seller is accounting for the $1000 insurance to cover this shipping as well.

hard to say for certain, but I doubt it. It’s not unusual for eBay sellers to package small items into a small box and then put that into a padded flat rate since it offers decent protection and you don’t have to worry about weight.

In either case, I would hope the seller is accounting for the $1000 insurance to cover this shipping as well.

That might work.... Padded flat rate is about $7.75. Just about the same amount sending it regular Priority mail would cost. Insurance wouldn't be that much.

I will just say that I have received very few items in padded envelopes with a box inside.

Quest 64 was an awesome game

SlowImpossibleBlackbird-size_restricted.gif

Back