Props to all the silent folders out there...

Bloodgod42

Gawd
I know some [H]ard folders out there that never look for any recognition...and I would like to take a second to thank them all.

(Special props to Razor_FX_II, who started after me, and yet is ready to roll 1 Million in the next day...kudos man! Keep up the great work!

The silent folders are the heart of this team.

Many milestones have been reached and then pushed higher.

Fold on [H]orde!

Thanks for introducing me to this addiction. I think it's the best one I've had yet...

It's not for nothing that Unknown Folder won the [H]ardDCer of the month last fall ;)

IMO "silent" and "folders" in the same sentence is a "oxymoron" Although it may be true that many folders don't make a lot of posts and don't bring much attention to themselves the fact that they are using their computers, paying outrageous light bills sometimes and otherwise sacrificing for the good of mankind says volumes of things, loud and clear, to me. :p

Folding and WCGing for a CURE

Nice post Bloodgod and a great idea.

This team is full of folders that rarely post here but just keep cranking out the WU. Kudos to all!

Props indeed. If you figured out the SMP client without posting some horror story, you are a better folder than I. Keep it up.

And you don't have to be such a stranger....

Ah, but the [H]orde is not silent by any means. The roar is heard loud and clear throughout the world. There just happen to be some who prefer to remain in the background, in the middle of the pack where they are not always easily seen.

Individually they may not make a great noise, but combined they are deafening. They look not for acknowledgment or fame but to do what is needed.

Many have been part of this group, including myself. Sometimes they step into the limelight for just a moment or stay a bit longer depending on their needs and wants. Their achievements are great even if they do not think so themselves. These same people are what make the [H]orde, make the [H]orde great and make the [H]orde unstoppable.

Back