ProLink 6800 Ultra In Stock At The Egg

that is going to be snatched up so quickly....

not too bad of a price considering all of the shortages

Just depends on how bad you want one I guess. With Doom 3 right around the corner and these cards scarce as hen's teeth and ATI's offering not looking any better, I'm sure NewEgg will have no problem getting what they're asking for them.

I bought an eVGA 6800U off of Ebay and paid about that.. yea, its more than retail but knowing when Doom 3 arrives at my doorstep, Ill be ready to enjoy it in all it's splendor cushioned the blow a little.

It is a typo. prolink-usa.com has the specs listed as 400/1100.

I was about to jump on that price. There's no way in hell an aircooled 6800 will have faster clock speed than the watercooled BFG 6800 Ultra Extreme.

When you can get a 6800 GT for $400 about 2-3 days later and most likely OC to Ultra speeds and beyond just out of the box it isn't worth it...

Almost $600 and they still charge $6 for shipping? I'm quickly losing respect for the Egg..

The higher price is offset a bit by the fact that it is about $40 more than if I would have walked into my Local Fry's and bought it at MSRP since there is no tax from Newegg in my case.

I got my order in before they showed to be out of stock and I will see how it all plays out.

Well I got my tracking number today and it is due to arrive on the 3rd just in time for Doom 3.

Back