Project Super Midget Rig: SG08 Powerhouse

What's the reason of not to go with an Air cooler? I switched back n forth more than several times between Corsair Liquids and some highly rated low profile air cooler. I finally settled with air cooler

my experience with the corsair coolers has been good. for a given volume level the corsair is better at low sound levels.

What's the reason of not to go with an Air cooler? I switched back n forth more than several times between Corsair Liquids and some highly rated low profile air cooler. I finally settled with air cooler

Noise, Temperatures, Space?

Great looking build OP..I really like the way that itx board has the room for the extra VRMs on that 90 degree card..It is a great design idea...

As for your 3770K, pop the top, put some of the wonderful IC Diamond compound you have on the die, and mount the Antec block directly to the die..It is so easy to fab up the proper mounting height some with thin stainless steel washers, which is what I did in my build..4.8Ghz @ a low 1.272 Vcore:cool:

Nice buddy im felling the small form factor
Might have to put one together too.
Keep up the good wook
Ps next time on the wires tape them if they are color so they don't show through
takes time but worth it.

I really like this MB and the Asrock that was pictured... but the Asus looks like it is legit for over clocking.

Make sure the tubes are not pinching flow.

Back