Project Super Bee Evolution

Hey guys,

I just bought an sg01b evolution off of dworley. I went to the Chrysler Nationals at Carlise, PA today and had a great idea, pay respects to great mopar cars by doing some light modding and decal work. The car I chose to represent was the Dodge Charge Super Bee, mainly because of the sweet bumble bee decal. Here are some craptastic photoshop mock ups

Now, I plan on getting a hemi emblem and a super bee emblem to put on the front (worst case scenario is that I use decals). The stripe is going to need to be custom made and I'm not sure sure if I'm going to have to move it to the right so that it doesn't interfere with the 80mm fans on top. I know I'm going to have a yellow mopar logo on one side, I may have one on the other side as well, or maybe a hemi 426 logo (or both). The top will look much more like the real super bee logo, it's just the crappy logo I used (I'm speaking with a guy that does custom decals and hopefully we can work something out for a decent price). If I have to move the stripe to the right (I'm having a feeling I will) I'll make it run right tthrough the middle of the drive bays and pain whatever drives and bays I decide to put in.

Here are my plans for the insides:
E6600 intel conroe cpu
7900gt gpu
xClio 450watt psu
2 gigs of G.Skill pc800 ddr2
ATI xtasy tv tuner
DVD burner
Some sort of fan controller
250gb+ 7200rpm SATAII hdd
And a mobo (not really sure what options will be available yet)

Any questions or suggestions? I'll keep you updated with pics once I get the actual case.

-Matt

Stripe moved, I think the fans are in the way at the top.

I think I like it this way better any ways. It will be easier too.

That's going to be a nice new PC for college, I'll be sure to check this one out :) ;).

I did racing striped on my SG01, when im mor esober ill post it, remind me.

ScreamingBroccoli said:
Stripe moved, I think the fans are in the way at the top.

I think I like it this way better any ways. It will be easier too.

I think it looks better with the narrower strip you had previously. it gives the case a very distinctive highlight and makes it stand out more, with the wider strip you have, it looks a bit too overpowering, but thats just imo. regardless of which way you decide to go, it'll be one of a kind.

this is old I know but lets see those pics. I have plenty of old mopar decals. super bee, hemi, roadrunner, demon, e.t.c.hell I evenhave a working air grabber. hmm I think I know my new mod........

Back