[Project Log] - IN WIN G1 (modded In Win 909)

Hi guys,

Changed some of the vinyl logos in the build from Gigabyte G1 to a more ASUS Signature look as well as showing some EK love. Also a special shout-out to AVEXIR on the side panel :D

And check out the sweet looking ASUS STRIX GTX 980TI!

Yz5ummJ.jpg

Y68eGnV.jpg

BH7MTUF.jpg

3jsXPlB.jpg

mvHNkKi.jpg

gvRHsQg.jpg

xQSGGCP.jpg

083MkYB.jpg

jXvehJS.jpg

GuEY06L.jpg

rymvv23.jpg

y7td2Ed.jpg

4ibMvze.jpg

E4CGsJA.jpg

0RBvSu2.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

Hi guys,

I made a quick video of installing an EK Waterblock to the ASUS STRIX GTX 980TI graphics cards. It's my very first video so let me know what you think. I know the lighting isn't too good in this one but I'm learning. Hopefully the content is good :D

Subscribe to the Simple Modz channel for more watercooling and modding related videos.

Check out the video here:

Also some shots of the cards with sexy waterblocks installed :D

nw2S0Pc.jpg

YU9kZed.jpg

pRsflow.jpg

wHsLVM5.jpg

B50KlpU.jpg

twbQTSO.jpg

yNcds34.jpg

ErsiLYz.jpg

xM9AHPg.jpg

yY0tsp8.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

Hi guys,

I think it's pretty obvious that the build is already at Computex by now. Just been busy as always and haven't managed to post all the updates yet.

Here are shots of the new tubing layout before filling up, just slightly different.

GYlKFV6.jpg

Notice the vinyl work on the small SLI bridge, it was the only one I had available at the time however it turned out great.

IAKGcvv.jpg

6UzqHAn.jpg

uT1EG2i.jpg

mjoehaM.jpg

6hxRS3n.jpg

o6NjPmL.jpg

PLbAiiO.jpg

PiVpG7W.jpg

FpKHZxB.jpg

nu07p8Z.jpg

sRnXbdB.jpg

8lJB5Dc.jpg

P1FygJT.jpg

8j5mhsj.jpg

KYdhrOr.jpg

D76aymc.jpg

UlNkiKY.jpg

Thanks for checking it out, I'll have the final pics in the next update!

Cheers,

Alex

Hi guys,

Here's the finished build!

6eRCF9Z.jpg

iqpGGNF.jpg

zcuqMhO.jpg

r3tHCUk.jpg

aBtPjLo.jpg

WHWtOqx.jpg

v5Pnqru.jpg

SJT302S.jpg

LEvlJ2V.jpg

6Vzt2rD.jpg

wQDq6bp.jpg

lBE8V7A.jpg

ilPh5Pr.jpg

5u4CK3m.jpg

QBcuR4S.jpg

diguZE1.jpg

n7zsmgc.jpg

lOGQDeb.jpg

ecABiZB.jpg

JDxrQrh.jpg

2vC9xdA.jpg

o5AyToU.jpg

VVVr6cM.jpg

OwvaTxZ.jpg

CmMAmUK.jpg

ktiJqvq.jpg

XwZIzdO.jpg

tTNdxBj.jpg

Uvw8QeO.jpg

109bg8k.jpg

huqfXJE.jpg

8yvjoAx.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys and hope you have enjoyed these last updated!

Cheers,

Alex

Your attention to detail is incredible! I really like all the custom decals and powder coating you've done. Looks killer!

I love every iteration of this build. I was looking at the In Win case on Newegg as a potential for my next build and wanted to see some builds in it to get a sense of the possibilities. Thanks for the inspiration! My previous build was in 2010 prior to graduate school and was a Red and Black WC TJ07. The worklog is on here somewhere under my old screen name (xveganx) but the links for the pictures have since expired.

I love every iteration of this build. I was looking at the In Win case on Newegg as a potential for my next build and wanted to see some builds in it to get a sense of the possibilities. Thanks for the inspiration! My previous build was in 2010 prior to graduate school and was a Red and Black WC TJ07. The worklog is on here somewhere under my old screen name (xveganx) but the links for the pictures have since expired.

Thanks a lot mate! I love working in this case so much I'm considering another build in the silver version of the 909. If you decide to get it you will love it. The TJ07 is an awesome case too, I never had a chance to build in it :)

Back