Project IGI and IGI 2

erebus1

Limp Gawd
man how come this game never caught on... i thought the MP was pretty amazing... SP was pretty good but the AI was horrible, level design was key though.

I enjoyed this game, also. Fun! :)

SP was cool, the graphics were good, the gameplay was solid. You had a wide range of weapons. Sometimes it was hard as fuck! :)

yeah dude... remember there was this one level u had a sniper rifle... there was a crashed helicopter, and other snipers in this little hut in the middle of a huge snow covered field... u had to clear that hut and then hide from a tank rolling down the middle of the field? oh yeah and then a helicopter circling around looking for you, and if you got spotted you got artilleryied or something.

man i think i mustve played that level about 50 times b4 i actually made it thru

now that i think about that game a little bit more.. i really think it had and still has the best weapon sounds ive heard in a game so far... id have to say that Delta Force is a close second...

most games today all sound like hollywood movies and not really true to life at all

basically what guns sounded like in the movie HEAT is what i wish most games sounded like

I remember playing the demo for the first one. Ran like crap on the comp I had at the time so I didn't buy it. I really liked it, but didn't see the point in buying a game I couldn't play.

Back