"Project Hell"

Problem is it's being made by Tech "Dead Island" land. :D

Still might be ok. But it doesn't fill me with hope.

borderlands

Not hardly. IMO Boringlands doesn't have the replay value to me like Diablo has. I have bought both Boringlands, played about 10 hrs each and never go back. Comparing Boringlands to Diablo is comparing Coffee to Water. IMO of course.

Ever since I started playing FC3 and AC3, I just don't have the will to go back to Boringlands. Also trying to get my barbarian/witch doctor to inferno in Diablo 3 now too. ;)

Not hardly. IMO Boringlands doesn't have the replay value to me like Diablo has. I have bought both Boringlands, played about 10 hrs each and never go back. Comparing Boringlands to Diablo is comparing Coffee to Water. IMO of course.

Ever since I started playing FC3 and AC3, I just don't have the will to go back to Boringlands. Also trying to get my barbarian/witch doctor to inferno in Diablo 3 now too. ;)

You play borderlands alone? If so, huge fail. If not, WTF?

I'll keep an eye on this but after Dead Island I won't be buying without a demo.

I've always played BL alone. :p Enjoy doing everything at my own pace and going where I want to go.

Get some friends that share that mentality, makes the game so much more fun. :)

I can't stand playing BL alone, it's deadly boring. :(

Problem is it's being made by Tech "Dead Island" land. :D

Still might be ok. But it doesn't fill me with hope.

I just got into playing Dead Island and I am having a blast with it.

PS:

Thanks for Highjacking this thread and talking about Borderlands the whole way though. You contributed absolutely nothing and deserve the Pussywillow Award.

While your basking in the glory of your well earned rewards you can head over to this thread and talk about Borderlands until your blue in the face. I believe they made it just for that.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1707622&highlight=Borderlands

Last edited:
I just got into playing Dead Island and I am having a blast with it.

It's an ok game, but based on the quality of that title, and the amount of bugs, especially around release, this wouldn't be something I'd recommend you to buy at launch...

PS:

Thanks for Highjacking this thread and talking about Borderlands the whole way though. You contributed absolutely nothing and deserve the Pussywillow Award.

While your basking in the glory of your well earned rewards you can head over to this thread and talk about Borderlands until your blue in the face. I believe they made it just for that.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1707622&highlight=Borderlands

It wasn't me that mentioned Borderlands. :p

As long as it's better than Hellgate: London--i'm in!

Thank you for mentioning Hellgate.. Borderlands has nothing in common with Diablo aside from the loot. A first person Diablo would need randomized levels and creatures too.

Although Hellgate was a major disappointment, an FPS Diablo done right has potential.

It's an ok game, but based on the quality of that title, and the amount of bugs, especially around release, this wouldn't be something I'd recommend you to buy at launch...

Yeah I was really turned off by the mention of bugs when it first launched. I was interested but it felt like more work than what it was worth. But my friend purchased it though the Steam sale. We played many hours of Co-op already and I have had a fun time with without any of the bug issues people have warned about.

I can only imagine a game like this with a dark fantasy setting like in the original Diablo, /drool :D

[/QUOTE]It wasn't me that mentioned Borderlands. :p[/QUOTE]

I know, sorry if I made it sound that way.

Back