Project Gorgon anyone?

Sky15

2[H]4U
Has anyone tried out this old school sandbox PvE MMO?

I played for 5 min before I had to leave, but it felt so much like EQ and AC1 considering the 2 dev Husband and Wife duo worked on those games.

From what I've read and videos I've seen it seems like a real immersive world like we used to have way back when.

The only thing is the graphics are so old, like EQ1 old that it kinda kills it for me. I know they have a kickstarter up which has been fulfilled already to help with animation and what not, but man they really need a graphics overhaul. I mean something in this decade would be nice.

https://youtu.be/FhWXI29ec94

Dark Age of Camelot had better graphics from 2001
They need to be on par with like Warhammer Online at least from 2008 this thing won't do very well.

When I heared "Project Gorgon has done away with the typical pre-determined class" I immediately closed the video. Old school, huh?

Dark Age of Camelot had better graphics from 2001
They need to be on par with like Warhammer Online at least from 2008 this thing won't do very well.

Yea, graphics play a large part in a game. I get it's old school, but you don't have to old school on evey thing, just keep them decent.

When I think of 'old school' I think of things like class design, progression, and exploration --not crappy graphics. :D

Back