Project: Dragon Ball Z

DarthBeavis

2[H]4U
My Son wanted a LAN rig so I decided to do a build based on Danger Dens 450 case. The case is designed to be air-cooled but I decided I wanted to fit some real H20 inside (not one of those self-enclosed kits). The build will be upgraded to ASUS' mini-ITX Sandybridge mobo when it is released. GPU is an ASUS Geforce 460. The backside will be air-brushed with Dragon Ball Z image by Steve Nunez. Will also have MNPCTech handles and feet painted green. Top will have LDR-style fan grills to allow GPU to get air-flow. Also using unisleeved cable extensions all around (cables will be stealthed by a mesh cage I am making).

dscf03030.jpg

dscf0306y.jpg

dscf03050.jpg

dscf0307.jpg

That looks wicked awesome. I could never imagine taking my machine to a lan party.... too freaking heavy

Heh... what will the DBZ image depict? I hope it's something reflecting the magnitude of an epic tale it seems to be.

I'm still trying to get through DBZ... it took forever for them to down Frieza on Namek - I was so fed up that now, 3 months later, I'm only just encountering the androids... and I skipped the damned nonsensical Garlic Jr. plotline - there wasn't any room for those events in the story... WTH :mad:

So far I prefer the OG dragonball, but DBZ is still a damned cool and epic series.

Bill from MNPCTech painted some of his luxurios case feet and handles. Sexy as can be . . .
case_mod_billet_handles_mnpctech4.jpg

case_mod_billet_handles_mnpctech2.jpg

case_mod_billet_handles_mnpctech1.jpg

case_mod_billet_computer_feet_mnpctech2.jpg

case_mod_billet_computer_feet_mnpctech1.jpg

For some reason I get the idea Piccolo might be good for the airbrushing.

Last edited:
hey man, it looks awsome.

Which radiator are you using? Also i see you have a dual expension slots at the back of the case... and i see only on the DangerDen web page, they have a single expension slot?

did you ask for a costum panel?

Last edited:
So is this case going to scream endlessly as it boot up? Perhaps golden glow around it once it finish booting up? :p

wow DB has to many sweet computers, i vote he gives one to me most likely the starwars htpc lol :p

Back