Project Cars website launched

Can't wait for this game. I've been dying to play another racing game.

I love the sound of the Merc. Finally, a racing sim that gets the deep roar right (now they need a Corvette). The RUF sound synthetic and completely wrong though. Doesn't sound anything like a Porsche unfortunately.

Don't like racing games, especially track based ones. But this does look good. I assume it supports Track IR?

November 4 is a long wait. I hope this will be good, my racing wheel has been collecting dust for awhile :p

They added in a bunch of cars this week. Guess I'll have to try them out after I get back from the doctor's office. :)

Sweet, I've been waiting for this one a long time. My birthday is in November, too :D.

I hope people planning on getting this for XBONE will get some steering wheel support by then.

Sweet, I've been waiting for this one a long time. My birthday is in November, too :D.

I hope people planning on getting this for XBONE will get some steering wheel support by then.

The PS4 version of Project Cars will support Project Morpheus. That's the new VR headset from Sony that they debuted a week or so ago. Here is the link for that. It also has Oculus Rift support for PC gamers. SteamOS is supported. Steering wheels, 4K resolution, game pads, Project Shield from Nvidia, PhysX, etc. If there is a steering wheel for the XBOX One then I'm 100% sure that they will support it.

The PS4 version of Project Cars will support Project Morpheus. That's the new VR headset from Sony that they debuted a week or so ago. Here is the link for that. It also has Oculus Rift support for PC gamers. SteamOS is supported. Steering wheels, 4K resolution, game pads, Project Shield from Nvidia, PhysX, etc. If there is a steering wheel for the XBOX One then I'm 100% sure that they will support it.
That is what I mean. Right now there is no steering wheel for the XBONE as far as I'm aware, and Microsoft has made it clear that they will not be supporting wheels that work on the Xbox 360. I can still use my 10-year-old Logitech Driving Force Pro on my PS4 FFS...

I'll be getting this on PC myself, but I hope that console buyers will be able to get the same experience.

That is what I mean. Right now there is no steering wheel for the XBONE as far as I'm aware, and Microsoft has made it clear that they will not be supporting wheels that work on the Xbox 360. I can still use my 10-year-old Logitech Driving Force Pro on my PS4 FFS...

I'll be getting this on PC myself, but I hope that console buyers will be able to get the same experience.

This is the reason I did not buy an Xbone. I wanted to play Forza but I'm not buying a wheel that only works on Xbone. If a system doesn't support my G27 they lost my business.

This looks like something I've been wanting for a long long time.

Something forza class fun -- and sexy as hell.

I've never been huge into racing wheels and such so support for that is not a deal breaker. Will be looking forward to this in Nov for sure.

Back