Project CARS: Pagani Edition Free Demo

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a free demo of Project CARS: Pagani Edition available on Steam today. The game features a handful of Pagani cars and three tracks, Nürburgring, Monza GP, and Azure Coast. There are two game modes as well as full VR support for both Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. Thanks to cageymaru for the heads up!

If you have a RIFT and are running Windows 10, make sure you turn on the ASW registry hack, and then run this game: it will honestly feel like you've doubled the performance of your video card, courtesy of "black magic" and "maths".

It's really a great game and everyone should try it. It's a great test of how up to snuff your system is. Turn on all the weather like rain and enter a race with a ton of A.I. cars. It will make you either really happy or really sad depending how your nice your PC is.

Also it is a part of the testing suite here. So you can see why video card got a passing or failing grade yourself. Again it's a terrific game!

I've seen it on sale for $18 or so I believe.
Project CARS Limited Edition PC CD Key, Steam Key - cdkeys.com

Now this is a good reason to want to try vr. Get a motion feedback seat and it would be simply amazing.

Won't run. Just keeps putting up the box for "I have steam" or "Install Steam". Won't go any furter.

Won't run. Just keeps putting up the box for "I have steam" or "Install Steam". Won't go any furter.
Same deal...it's supposed to launch Steam but could not for some reason. I just started up Steam on my own and searched for "Project CARS: Pagani Edition" on my own. Installed fine.

Finally a PCARS demo... but this game is not that good looking. Dirt Rally look better imho. PCARS anti-aliasing solutions suck.

Did they improve the AI of the game recently? Last I checked it was terrible. AI was driving unrealistically fast in some corners, and unrealistically slow in others. And also completely ignored you on the track They wouldn't make room for you, they would hit you if you were in their path. Complete shambles. And on top one of the developers on the forums was adamant that this is the greatest racing AI ever, and there is no need to change anything about it. I quit playing the game, it's not worth anything, the AI totally ruins the immersion for me.

I'll give it a shot but I doubt it will get me to buy it because I am an Asseto Corsa fan. Although, I wish Assetto Corsa had a better career mode and a dedicated 1960s GP mode with all the tracks and F1 cars.

Back