Project Cars 2 Running on Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080

cageymaru

Fully [H]
I loved the original Project Cars game as it was a graphical tour de force and was featured in [H]ardocp graphics reviews. Nvidia released this new game play clip of PC 4K 60fps Ultra on a GeForce GTX 1080. Since the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is coming soon, I'd love to see how it handles the game as it is estimated to have 35% more power than the regular GTX 1080. The game has an release date estimate of "late 2017", but we all know how release dates change when developers polish a game. You can read more about the development of the game on the official website.

I hope this is an alpha version of the game as it really just doesn't look good. Check out the lame textures for the crowd in the bleachers, even much older Gran Turismo on PS3 looked better and observers were animated. This really looked like a bunch of card driving around a dead map. Project Cars 1 looked better than this.

Still feels fake, they need to up their game.

I like racing games as much as anyone (I used to race; drift/TSD etc) but come on, it's 2017! If Battlefront can look like it does, let's kick it up a notch!

Back