Project: Black&Gold24k by Tranceholic (COMPLETE)

Hello Brothers !

I Have been working on a my New build for the past 5 to 6 weeks , I really wanted to make a build log for it since the start , but due to being time pressured ,
I thought it would be to completely focus on the image I had in my head and use any spare time I had working on this build rather than posting about it.
I would have loved to take all of your input and suggestion but sadly I barely had time to do that.

with no further bla bla , its get down to business !!

Let me introduce you to Project:Black&Gold24k

Here Are the specs :

CPU: Intel i7-4960X Extreme Edition @ 4.8 GHz
MotherBoard : ASUS X79 DELUXE
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 2133
VGA: 3x Nvidia EVGA GeForce 780 Super Cocked SLi
Primary Drive: 2x500GB Samsung Evo 840 RAID 0 , 2x256GB Corsair GTX RAID 0
Primary Monitors: ASUS PQ321 31.5-Inch 4K UltraHD display (resolution: 3840x2160, 140ppi)
Extra Drives : 9 TB Internal Total
Speakers:Golden Ears Triton Two Series Through Marantz AV7701 Audio Video Preamp/Processor with Separated ROTEL AMP.
Mouse: Nova Slider X 600
Mouse Pad : Nova Over Slide 3
Keyboard : razer death-stalker ultimate
Power Supply 1250 Watts SeaSonic

The Case was a Obsidian Series 900D from corshair which has been stripped down and reworked the interior completely.

Acetal sheets with 6mm thickness were used for the new motherboard tray , side panels and midplate.

and due to living in Saudi Arabia , nothing in this build was bought in the local market , I gave it a couple of tries but I ended up finding nothing I want.
So everything was imported from United States.

Here you go , From the start.

Pictures of imported items :

fGVijWA.jpg

cZqOGSV.jpg

204Ye4x.jpg

l5hHBdJ.jpg

syZO2I4

lLocfwR.jpg

0EhCsSH.jpg

Cables were made by my friend @Icemods and were sent to Saudi Arabia from Iceland.

bZH1Vta.jpg

hCEsNjt.jpg

ASDHELO.jpg

OTQAdMU.jpg

IoPYhx4.jpg

Here are some photos of freshly arrived 2 pcs of 24" x 24" Acetal Plates with 6mm Thickness.

R5Jg7Mo.jpg

768BsrS.jpg

5BjLHWN.jpg

Time to strip down the interior of the case , There were many many screw and many rivets that had to be drilled ,
also I needed a way to keep the screws organized , so had everything in plastic bags.

m14iDvb.jpg

q72Wgai.jpg

yjKHWE9.jpg

CUHMqYh.jpg

4p4vyvP.jpg

EjupbQZ.jpg

Went to the industrial City , I wanted to make the mid plate from Stainless steel
at the beginning and have it epoxy coated black later on. here are some photos.

Pcy4moM.jpg

hNAQheE.jpg

axLO1PA.jpg

I have also asked them to make me some SS "L" Shapes that would
help me stabilize the motherbord tray into the Cassie of the case

Here is a video of the manufacturing process

-----------------------------------------

Testing New laser precise cuts interior of case made out of Acetal ! Damn , couldn't be any happier.

bbYHm5u.jpg

I decided to shadow the I/O sheilds with Black Vinyl Sticker ,
and did some Gold Vinyl sticker work on the back side of the case that paid off very well visually.

SrpeVj1.jpg

aDYlRWP.jpg

eQyhgiq.jpg

zw6pDzl.jpg

xeks2KZ.jpg

Mounting the HHDs and preparing my self for some cable management

U7VRsvK.jpg

QBeCFjq.jpg

Then for the final touches and appreciation to everyone who has helped me in our small local community , I have made some vinyl stickers that has our logo on it ,
Special thanks for my friend D7oom for making the design. and special thanks to the Printer shop that has refused to take any money on this job considering it a small job.

qBHcnnF.jpg

Some hand made cutting , I didn't think it was worth a trip to laser cut them.

deISrwt.jpg

lCiC88V.jpg

SO JOB COMPLETE !! Are you ready for some Professional PhotoShoot of Black&Gold24k ? Drum rolls ... drm drm drm ..

Z6AIxWv.jpg

jLdh91w.jpg

YrMPT1e.jpg

BfcvdWR.jpg

Qdju4my.jpg

F615lpp.jpg

MCg39dc.jpg

ZqovLhm.jpg

7BALv2C.jpg

LxI4S7j.jpg

q9FGCWY.jpg

KvDbV2q.jpg

4CW5pxb.jpg

rvmEbrZ.jpg

9bLXw2x.jpg

xY1LcvZ.jpg

wLFinTL.jpg

OvPRm3V.jpg

vF1Jcyh.jpg

QTGIQId.jpg

And That concludes it Folks !! I am very proud and happy of this Achievement , I want to take the opportunity to Thank all my friends that helped me on this project
and special thanks to my local group Arab-OC for being there all the way.

now Its time for me to finally Game in 4K in peace ... and in style ...

So what do you think ?

I hope you enjoyed reading and looking at this project ! May this be a motivation to all new comers " Such as myself " to start with their new projects.

God Bless.

Amazing work! Thanks for posting it up for everyone to see. I thought for a minute you were going to do the entire chassis in gold.... Bless you... it came out so classy.

Great looking build! I love the touches with the fittings. Thanks for sharing!

Amazing work! Thanks for posting it up for everyone to see. I thought for a minute you were going to do the entire chassis in gold.... Bless you... it came out so classy.

Haha , that idea never crossed my mind !! If I did that I would probably change the project name to "Bling Bling" :D

That is an awesome case! Now I need to figure out where to import those swords and shield off your wall. :)

Where's the Golden Ear speakers and Rotel amp?

haha , I thought someone would ask me this question , I know I have not taken enough pictures of those , but you can see a glimse of all those in one picture above , and here it is again .

look at top.

CUHMqYh.jpg

That is an awesome case! Now I need to figure out where to import those swords and shield off your wall. :)

Thanks mate !!

these swords on the wall are made by WETANZ , they are limited to 500 pcs each and they have been sold out already .. am not sure they will ever be restocked , but you can try contacting them

glad you like'em :D

I Gladly would like to add that I have benchmarked the PC so far with Unigine Heaven Benchmark 4.0

and It sits on Position 14th on the Overclock top 30 table with 4061 points

here are the photos.

EYyatVY.jpg

aGVTalF.jpg

I was not really trying to compete in these tables , my direction was clearly to do this vision I had in my head for a beautiful looking work of art. Performance was just a secondary subject to me , but since I reached this far .. I thought why not try to benchmark it.

The PC was running on 4.9GHz with 1.475Vcore.

Video cards were running on 1196MHz

Nothing was done to the RAM or the video RAM.

Let me know if there are any other benchmarks you would like to see ;)

Last edited:
AMAZING! I am extremely impressed by this rig and the color scheme is beautiful!@

Back