Program to repeat mouse movements.. etc?

MastaKilla

Gawd
Hey, I know there are programs out there, but I just cant find any. Anyway, im lookin for a program that will let me program certain mouse movements so it does it over and over again..

Ex. Move mouse, click click, move back, move mouse, click click.. etc..

Can Anyone help?

Originally posted by MastaKilla
Hey, I know there are programs out there, but I just cant find any. Anyway, im lookin for a program that will let me program certain mouse movements so it does it over and over again..

Ex. Move mouse, click click, move back, move mouse, click click.. etc..

Can Anyone help?

It might be very easy to do on a Mac, but I know of NO way to do it on a PC.

iolo's Macro Magic does it well. You can record and then set the speed of playback too.

funny thing, windows 3.11 actually came with a tool to do this... was called "Macro Player" or something along the lines of "Macro". it's neat how win3.11 contained soo much more usefull software then comps now a days.... anyways, try searching for that. i know i have it on a floppy somewhere, but yea... now way i'm gonna find it. i also doubt it works with winXP (although it did work on win98)

Originally posted by plot
funny thing, windows 3.11 actually came with a tool to do this... was called "Macro Player" or something along the lines of "Macro". it's neat how win3.11 contained soo much more usefull software then comps now a days.... anyways, try searching for that. i know i have it on a floppy somewhere, but yea... now way i'm gonna find it. i also doubt it works with winXP (although it did work on win98)

Lo and behold, the Mac OS hasn't yet done away with this feature (to my knowledge). ;)

there are plenty of windows macro recorders out there. a simple google search or cnet downloads search or tucows search should provide you enough trial software to last a while

I like Girder. It can convert pretty much any input into pretty much any combination of commands. I use it to automate stuff through WinLIRC.

Back