Prog to make demo pc with video clips playing, weather, slide show + scrolling text

Kirika

Gawd
Is there some software to make a demo pc with video clips playing in one corner, a slide show going in another corner, and weather information or a clock in another corner with scrolling text announcements going across the bottom? No internet will be provided so can't really be a web page so maybe no weather either.

Well the idea is to set up my laptop at artists alley at an anime/scifi convention and have a slide show of my digital artwork going in one corner, with video clips of my demonstrations playing in another corner, with a scrolling text of prices and my website link and email and info scrolling across the bottom.

How would I go about doing this?

Last edited:
Just to put my two cents in. Even though there will be no internet, it might be simplest to setup a webpage (locally) that would display all the things you want.

Does this need to be interactive? IE. like a kiosk? or is it purely for display? If its display only, a local webpage is your quick fix IMO.

Back