problems with [H] and my mobile phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deweatherly

Supreme [H]ardness
This is a minor problem, but definitely an inconvenience. However i do not believe it is something to do with the forum, and more less looking for advice from other iphone users.

The problem is, my phone will not "remember me" and i have to log in every time i visit [H]. yes i hit the remember me button every time but it doesn’t work.

Is there anyone that can possibly recommend me a setting or something?

I had to do a Hard Reset not long ago and i believe this is when the problem started.

Thanks guys.

EDIT: also this is without using the [H] mobile, i havent tried it, i doubt it would change anything but ill give it a shot.

This is a minor problem, but definitely an inconvenience. However i do not believe it is something to do with the forum, and more less looking for advice from other iphone users.

The problem is, my phone will not "remember me" and i have to log in every time i visit [H]. yes i hit the remember me button every time but it doesn’t work.

Is there anyone that can possibly recommend me a setting or something?

I had to do a Hard Reset not long ago and i believe this is when the problem started.

Thanks guys.

EDIT: also this is without using the [H] mobile, i havent tried it, i doubt it would change anything but ill give it a shot.
Wipe cache and cookies on your mobile / adjust security settings?

enable cookies on your phone or if you can install a better browser like opera 5.1 mobile

Also check for any option that says something along the lines of 'send referrer'
Turn that ON

Thanks guys, for some reason my phone had the cookies turned off. I guess i should look first before i make stupid threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back