Problem with WOW at 5900x 1080

ElementBilly

Limp Gawd
I have 3 monitors at 5900x1080, and when at this resolution I cant see damage or healing done or received, also when I receive xp it covers most the screen getting in the way. When I go back to 1920x1080 all is well.

Is there a way to fix this? Maby a mod as a work around?

and also is there a way to change the fov so the side monitors don't look so stretched?

have you tried reseting the interface after going to eyefinity?

I use mik scrolling comabt text as I was having some issues with eyefinity as well, this mod fixed it all for me, whats odd is i never had problems seeing damage done but was having issues with incoming stuff.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/mik-scrolling-battle-text.aspx

With this mod I use it for all numbers except for damage done as I like the way blizz default UI handles damage done numbers more

The massive XP problem is a major fail on Blizzards part. It has been a problem since early eyefinity/nvsurround adopters yet they still provide zero support. To them, the mulimonitor crowd is a sliver of their income so they have yet to fix many issues.

Use addons such as, MoveAnything and Mikescrollingbattletext to help fix the broken UI.

oh ya, forgot about move anything, absolutly must have app for eyefinity. God it was annoying dealing with the UI being everywhere but where you needed it with a tripple monitor set-up, move anything and miks scrolling are my two must haves on my eyefinity rig.

Thanks for the reply's, scrolling comabt text really helped. I found a mod called tiny font that fixed the xp being so large. I use the Envi UI, so everything on my screen was already movable.

Is there a way to change Fov, or is the stretched side monitors just something I have to overlook and ignore?

ya, unfortunatly I believe its intentional, they do that as the side monitors are suppost to be periphial vision. I agree its a bit annoying but you get used to it pretty quick.

Back