Problem with SteamVR and Quest 2 PClink..

LGabrielPhoto

2[H]4U
Hello!
Anyone having issues with SteamVR?
It used to be fine for me on my 9900k and Gigabyte mobo but now on the 5950x with Asus X570, if I try Skyrim it becomes a mess where the game is almost frozen barely letting me move the pointers to close it. No idea what is going on

FalloutVR for example has this weird unstable look like shaking as I turn around or even standing. Really driving me nuts :/

Dude, thanks a TON!!!!
Yes indeed freaking SteamVR has defaulted to 500% ..no wonder my 1080ti was about to explode lol

The SteamVR default supersampling is honestly an horrible feature lol. Makes a lot of people think VR is worse than it actually is. Can't they just start with 100% and let advanced users tweak it?

The SteamVR default supersampling is honestly an horrible feature lol. Makes a lot of people think VR is worse than it actually is. Can't they just start with 100% and let advanced users tweak it?
Yes that makes zero sense lol

Yeah 150% was nice when most headsets had low resolution but now that panel resolution has gone way up the 150% default completely unnecessary and causes problems for most rigs. 100% already does a little bit of supersampling to give the image some distortion correction headroom and you do not need more than that unless you have a lot of GPU power to spare.

Back