Problem with Norton Systemworks 2004

rufio

[H]ard|Gawd
Dunno how sucessful ill be seeking answers here but...

Just put the new shuttle together. sick setup in the sb61g2 and everything is trucking along fine. everything but norton system works 2004. heres my persistant problem.

installs fine, tray icon loads after install right before restart. after restart however there is no tray icon, and i cannot even run the program at all. It will open but then quickly close its self, if it even opens at all. is this some sort of shuttle related thing, i have all the xp hotfixes up to date using autopatcherXP and i didnt have this problem with my old setup (amd vs intel).

anyone have any ideas, the symantec knowledge base wasnt too helpful.

y run sys works with a machine with such a good setup may i ask. jus a firewall and jus the nortons AV will do. having analysed ur problem. ur best solution here which i always do is jus delete it and re install it. mind u if it crashed in neway whilst u was installing sys works then the prob lies there

i got the problem fixed. dont know what it was but its fixed now. as for why i run it, i know there are better solutions out there, but i like it and im used to it. i dont install anything other than antivirus and windoctor anyway.

Back