Problem with mad catz/ratz support

pek

prairie dog
I opened a mad catz support ticket a few weeks ago (yes I know, but the problem wasn't that bad, at the time, and I make allowances for a small support group), never got a reply, I learned to lighten my finger, but shooters may have had some extra shots. My rat7 started to become too sensitive on the left button, would double-slick when I wanted a regular single click. Then today, the left button stopped responding completely. I restarted my pc, moved usb ports, uninstalled/reinstalled the drivers & profiler. I tried 2 other mice, a plain MS mouse & my old logitech 510, both worked fine (with no frills).

Trouble is, I really liked the rat7 while it lasted (only about 3 months or so), I may not have used it to it's full extent, but it fit my largish hand well and I liked changing the sensitivity on the fly on my shooters. I've seen a mad catz rep on the forums here, can I get some help?

pek

Hi,

I suspect you'll get one of our support guys chiming in here soon but in case they don't, PM me your ticket number and email address and I'll raise it up with the support team.

It took them over a month to reply to my support ticket when my RAT 7 died.. I had already returned it to bestbuy and got something else..

Back