problem with a transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

mothman

Supreme [H]ardness
I originally thought the 3770K I purchased from britgeezer had been de-lidded. After thoroughly cleaning it I could see that I was mistaken. My apologies to britgeezer as he did nothing wrong with this transaction.

Last edited:
An important bit of info to leave out.
I hope he makes it right.

Does he trade on any other boards that you know of? Delidding is not for the feint of heart so it is possible that he is prominent on another site.

I agree with the paypal dispute but immediately trashing him in public is a bit much. "All afternoon" isn't very long at all. If he goes a couple of days while ignoring you then post away but at least give him a reasonable amount of time to respond. He has as much heat as you do and probably values it.

I'd also say a picture is probably in order.

Delidding is for the confident and skilled, or the confident and reckless.

To not disclose this difficult work, it seems especially likely it was performed without the prerequisite professionalism or skill.

But keep in mind - Some people are on holiday / leave / etc, I'd wait at least a solid 24-hours before going around him. And before putting the black mark on his Heat, see if something can be worked out. He certainly should have mentioned the de-lidding... Perhaps he sold you the wrong processor? Perhaps, without the required moderation, he sold you a secondhand processor?

Why dont you give him time to respond to your PM and perhaps work this out...if all else fails, make another thread,but based on the information you provided, its a bit early for a call out .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back