Problem resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFaWolf

[H]ard|Gawd
The issue has been resolved. Thanks to all who responded.

Last edited:
I don’t get notifications via email for some reason. I just logged on to check if anything from trader. Nothing new but got notification of bad heat. Previously sent him a message it would be shipping but it doesn’t show in the message thread. Please get ahold of me via PM.

Working on resolving this issue and will update the thread when I get the memory.

I don’t get notifications via email for some reason. I just logged on to check if anything from trader. Nothing new but got notification of bad heat. Previously sent him a message it would be shipping but it doesn’t show in the message thread. Please get ahold of me via PM.
Looking at your account you no longer contribute to our forum conversations. You will lose FSFT posting privileges.

Last edited:
Working on resolving this issue and will update the thread when I get the memory.
I would suggest both of you open up other forums of communication besides HardForum PMs immediately.

I screwed up a couple weeks ago and sent someone 2x8 instead of 2x16. He contacted me and within an hour found I no longer had the 2x16 and immediately provided both a 100% refund and told him to keep the memory as an apology. We worked it out and everyone is good.
Mistakes happen but you have to make sure you fix them, completely and immediately. My rep is important to me and I will not let anyone get burned.

Well. That's that - a shame. I've come across a few accounts that are effectively inactive other than FS/FT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back