Private Proxy Server - multiples IPs?

AP2

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm in need of multiple IP addresses and I'm currently paying for a block of 20 ips - just curious, is there a way I can set something like this up using my own hardware?

Last edited:
I am unsure why you need multiple IP addresses for a proxy server? Do you have that many clients that you need multiple addresses for NAT? Or are you looking at a reverse proxy (Proxying incoming connections) ?

What are you trying to do?

I honestly have no idea what you are asking here...

You said you are in need of multiple IP addresses, but then immediately stated you are paying for a block of 20 IPs (I have no idea how your ISP is giving you a block of 20 IP addresses, that seems really weird...). As Haven asked, what exactly are you trying to accomplish? I'm not trying to pry into your business, you do what you need to do, you don't have to disclose what exactly you are doing with the solution... you just gotta help us by giving details what you are trying to achieve.

To me it sounds like he need to do NAT translation for public access to internal private ips. If that's the case any enterprise router and or FWs can do this.

Back