Privacy coins: DeepOnion is close to release DeepSend

Nicolas_94

n00b
I´m always checking the latest news of privacy coins because that is the type of cryptos that I usually buy.

In this opportunity I´m talking about DeepOnion, one of the privacy cryptos that is not usually mentioned by the media/influencers.

I´m following this coin since the release (June 2017) and they were releasing new developments every month, even during this bear market.

One of their top features is called DeepSend, which allows to send and receive anonymous payments.

Here is a quick explanation about how it works: https://deeponion.org/community/thr...rted-appearing-on-deeponion-blockchain.42761/.

I know we have Dash, Monero and Zcash but maybe it could be other alternative for privacy payments.

Thoughts?

Reactions: N4CR
like this
I am always open to new currency. What makes this special over the other ones, outside of sending things anonymously?

I am always open to new currency. What makes this special over the other ones, outside of sending things anonymously?

Well, DeepSend is something new, we should see it in action very soon but it looks like it is very hard to identify the people using this technology.

Besides this feature, this coin is like All in 1 coin. For example, they have DeepVault (which is a feature to register and verify files through the blockchain), stealth addresses, payment plugins, VoteCentral and they plan to add more features after DeepSend. For example Lightning Network, Segwit, Smart Contracts, etc.

Back