Prioritize button appeared on its own automatically in afterburner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi guys, I use a rtx 3090 gigabyte gaming and its on stock. Only today i noticed that a new "priority" button has appeared above the power limit slider. It was not there before. What is its use ? Why did it appear now as it was not there before ? I am using the same msi afterburner version.

post-220444-0-02704200-1432495734-thumb.jpg

Priority.Why did it appear now as it was not there before ? <screen from internet just to show>

what button? take a screen shot of your system and circle the button. post that. maybe mouse over it and see what it says.

soru2.png
Why did it appear now as it was not there before ?Or maybe it was there and now i pay attention?

View attachment 422400Why did it appear now as it was not there before ?Or maybe it was there and now i pay attention?
because youre comparing very different versions and different cards, maybe. that top pick is from 4.1 vs 4.6.4. so i would assume you either changed cards and its now available or you updated AB. the button seems to set the power limit as priority vs temp limit priority.

I dont change MSI AB version. I think that "priority"button appeared itself today or it was always and now i pay attention?

Prioritize:
Allows prioritizing temperature or power for dynamic clock adjustment

That is from MSI afterburner tooltips popup.

Only today i noticed that a new "priority" button has appeared above the power limit slider. It was not there before.I am using 6 months the same msi afterburner version.Not updated.

Or that's been there for a long time,but i missed and not pay attention?

Only today i noticed that a new "priority" button has appeared above the power limit slider. It was not there before.I am using 6 months the same msi afterburner version.Not updated.

Or that's been there for a long time,but i missed and not pay attention?
already answered. close the thread.

Last question. So leave priority like is on power limit.?No change anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back