Prince of Persia $2.50 @ Gamersgate

I thought they got rid of that for all their games but it says:

Online Requirement

A PERMANENT HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTION AND CREATION OF A UBISOFT ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS GAME. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 TO CREATE A UBISOFT ACCOUNT WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT. UBISOFT MAY CANCEL ACCESS TO ONLINE FEATURES UPON A 30-DAY PRIOR NOTICE PUBLISHED AT http://www.princeofpersia.com

I thought they patched it out too, but maybe I'm thinking of AC2. Not sure what they did with the PoP series...though I think the older ones like Sands of Time were not affected anyway. Not sure about the later ones.

I see it's an Ubisoft game, anyone know if there's crazy DRM on it?

yes they do, though i've them on CD and DVD so not sure about download version. but seriously for $2.5 you can't be go wrong with it, specially warrior within and the two throne are one of the best game play ever made.

Bought two!

gangnam-style-animated.gif

FYI the latest Prince of Persia : Forgetting Sands is pathetically short. According to steam I've only got 7 hours clocked in, one hour of which I know was spent letting the credits roll. The last three hours of gameplay was filled with these gimmicky, repetitive 'freeze time to freeze water streams into poles' puzzles as well.

The earlier games were much better and definitely worth playing.

Did they ever release the 2D remake that they had in one of the consoel games for PC?

FYI the latest Prince of Persia : Forgetting Sands is pathetically short. According to steam I've only got 7 hours clocked in, one hour of which I know was spent letting the credits roll. The last three hours of gameplay was filled with these gimmicky, repetitive 'freeze time to freeze water streams into poles' puzzles as well.

The earlier games were much better and definitely worth playing.

Short, but it was a great game IMO.

Back