PrimeGrid Challenge Series 2019

PG kept sending him too many tasks, filling up his queue and he would abort them all. bcav has been crying about it on the PG forums.

yeah coleslaw sent me the link. LOL.

Congrats to bill1024 on the prime - that's awesome!

I love how in their forums he whined about how he feels that EVGA not being in the Thor Challenge "Pure" rankings https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2991517 makes him feel like they are treated like "trash".

Then they should have 3 Winners, One with Coin, One without Coin and then their Pure One.
The Pure One makes like the rest of us are Non-Pure or trash.
I Crunch WGC with or without Simi-Team Events anyway so makes no difference in the end for me.
This is what he makes every person that ever mines feel like simply because he is hateful towards them. Basically, if anyone ever outperforms him he finds a reason to cast stones. He also never supplies a solution to the problems he sees because he knows very well that they are playing within the limits they have been given. Thus, he just wants to whine and complain.

However, he forgets EVGA members get "paid" EVGA bucks for FAH which is a distributed computing project and per the Thor challenge rules would still disqualify them. Which he has partaken in...
2- Not to be a team rewarding the distributed computing of its volunteers financially.

Bcav's whining didn't bother me. I just wanted to be sure that aborting tasks wasn't really a bad thing. I had never heard before that it was bad, so I wanted to be sure I wasn't in the wrong. No big deal.

Oh, and I don't want to be anonymous. I want people to know who and what is kicking their ass. :cool::D

Well done [H]ordes. We finished 5th as a team and manage to stave off AMD User team. The chart below tells it all till the last hour.

upload_2019-10-15_12-21-42.png

Final team members standing

upload_2019-10-15_12-19-19.png

I lost my 24 core system a second time early today, so I felt pretty shitty. Glad we kept 5th!

Bcav's whining didn't bother me. I just wanted to be sure that aborting tasks wasn't really a bad thing. I had never heard before that it was bad, so I wanted to be sure I wasn't in the wrong. No big deal.

Oh, and I don't want to be anonymous. I want people to know who and what is kicking their ass. :cool::D

They will still know either way. ;)

i think a few of us are chasing goals and sitting this one out. Maybe only a week or so till they retire Open Zika sub project for WCG and some of us are badge hunting

well i shouldn't speak for others, but thats what i'm doing anyways. Still chasing primes on GFN though

Back