Prime Day Starts TODAY - 7/10/17

Medium tall shirts, rare as hell in actual stores.

I need to bulk up or something.

I go the New Balance route like every American if I could start a business it would be create a shoe company with 14-19 size shoes. Then use some Shoe Goo on the bottom after it wears out a bit. The thing with shoes everyone needs them but finding quality ones is hard or big sizes. Then you have shoes without soles or souls I suppose that don't have any hard material on the bottom just a big piece of foam to cut costs those drive me nuts they wear out in like a week and people still buy them. I seen people limping around after getting those because they are the worst thing to come out of China.

They have their own house shoes which is interesting. I have a stockpile of New Balances no worry =) from Joes New Balance outlet on ebay
I just started wearing inserts again that were doctor issued in 2006 "said they are only good for 4 years"
so the shoes last longer with a blown out mid section or stretched out. I used to Wear AND 1 shoes untill they got bought out and started using different cheaper materials but I would walk funny in those cause the soul was too stiff they are like boots the older versions but they would last a year or more if the design was good.

http://www.oddball.com/

This is where I get socks for my size 17 feet. Their insoles are really good too. Yeah the socks are expensive but they last about 2 years for me. Also a large selection of shoes on that site too.

Welp, Prime day breaking single day sales records against Black Friday AND the most Prime sign ups in a single day (even though most of them are probably trials), stock climbs 12 bucks a share the day after. Well done Amazon.

Just found out that an Amazon distribution center is opening literally one block from my work in St. Louis. I bet it will still take a week to get me a package using free (non-Prime, as I don't have Prime) shipping.

Just found out that an Amazon distribution center is opening literally one block from my work in St. Louis. I bet it will still take a week to get me a package using free (non-Prime, as I don't have Prime) shipping.

Lol im in stl too. I've noticed amazon purposely holds my package liner befire they ship nowthat i no longer have prime

Lol im in stl too. I've noticed amazon purposely holds my package liner befire they ship nowthat i no longer have prime
I wouldn't say they purposefully holds your package, they simply put it at the end of the line and it gets attention when none of the other stuff is needed. Think of it like those "Fast pass" lines at amusement parks, they get priority for being seated and eventually you'll get on the ride, you just have to wait until there are no more 'express riders' waiting.

Why would it take a week for the shipment to goto the local UPS hub, to just bounce right back out of the hub once it gets sorted to the correct code? It should be a 2-3 day wait. As long as people sort it back to the correct spot, and the business is open (able to receive shipments on a weekend).

So has anyone else gotten delivery of their 55 gallon barrel of sex lube yet? Mine is still showing as "pending" :D

Why would it take a week for the shipment to goto the local UPS hub, to just bounce right back out of the hub once it gets sorted to the correct code? It should be a 2-3 day wait. As long as people sort it back to the correct spot, and the business is open (able to receive shipments on a weekend).

Because they have begun to intentionally prioritize prime members. Even if you live near the hub they won't even package the order until later. I live near a hub myself! They will put off sending my stuff until the last second and then it will finally show it's been sent and it will arrive the very next day after shipment takes place... Without Prime it's about 6 days before they even package and send things if I choose the free shipping option at check out. Recently I began the Prime trial and things are being shipped the same day or the next day and arriving the day after shipment is indicated. Most of what I have bought so far has been in stock at my HUB but even if it wasn't I'm sure I would receive all packages within 3 day as long as the item showed that it was in stock at the time of purchase

Back