Prime Day is Coming 7/15/2015

Not only is this sale garbage, who wants to scroll through 721 items at 6 items per scroll? Holy shit...

Seriously...this is like sorting through a box of junk at Goodwill

No, that's a lot faster.

I'm pretty sure someone can make a Greasemonkey script to load all of the items onto the page at once. Shouldn't be too hard. But I'm not going to bother because this sale is so terrible that it's seriously not even remotely worth the few hours or so I'll put into doing that.

Aww shit, Zippo hand warmer comin' up in 3 minutes! Be ready!

If you wanted a firestick and missed out check again now, it seems they're doing another round if you add yourself to the waitlist it went through instantly for me giving me the 15min prompt to buy.

LOL

"When I die I want whoever's responsible for #AmazonPrimeDay to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time." - Unknown

well, I wanted to get an alienware alpha, but they all disappeared in less than 30 seconds.

I got to it at 3 seconds in and was in the wait list. I got to the add to your cart and it's "checking deal status" for the past half hour.

Their past sales have been crappy and their everyday prices are almost zero margin.

This should set expectations low. That did for me.

And they didn't disappoint.

Yeah sale is BS. I think all the prices are higher than on BF. The Yeti mic was $70 when I bought it around BF last year.

well, I wanted to get an alienware alpha, but they all disappeared in less than 30 seconds.

nevermind, I actually got the deal!

$350 + a 250gb SSD & 4gb of memory for a half decent gaming machine I can leave in my living room is not bad at all!

especially considering it is $350 with no rebates to hassle with at all

So the XL2420z was supposed to go on sale @ 10:40am PST but never did... Stayed at $350... What the hell?

The site is being hammered like hell. None of the Prime Day deals are loading. Other parts of the website is fine though.

EDIT: Oh fuckin' Google Chrome. Works fine on Firefox.

Weird, working fine on my Chrome.

And yes, the sale is pretty damn bad.

I have a 399 55" 120hz smart tv in my checkout box at microcenter that boss offered to pay $200 towards any tv i want... Im getting real tired of your bullshit amazon lol

I've seen a couple things that look good. They say 90% claimed. Add to cart, 100% claimed and on waitlist. Refresh page, shows 91% claimed. WTF?

*edit* wish there were an easy way to filter/sort based on availability. I don't even want to look at the 100% claimed stuff.

Upcoming Video Game Deals:

"It's the end of the day and we're all sold out of our Lightning Deals. Come back at midnight for tomorrow's new Lightning Deals. But before you go, don't miss any of our other limited-time deals right on this page."

This is gold Jerry, gold !!! :D

Upcoming Video Game Deals:

"It's the end of the day and we're all sold out of our Lightning Deals. Come back at midnight for tomorrow's new Lightning Deals. But before you go, don't miss any of our other limited-time deals right on this page."

This is gold Jerry, gold !!! :D

wut?

sale might be a 90% fail, but this thread has had 13,000 views...

the slickdeals thread has had over 600,000 views.

I used the $20 off coupon to buy a bunk bed that wasn't on sale.
and I spent $400 at the Microsoft store for a laptop.

Amazon was supposed to have a Toshiba i7 laptop with ssd on sale, but they didn't. oh well, gave money to microsoft instead.

No upcoming TV deals and the advertised 40inch led never happened. Kind of annoying.

Lots of deals that were supposed to happen never did.... Day is still young, but its not looking good. Looks more like a scam than a sale to get new Prime members.

I had a set of speakers and a huskavarna lawnmower in my shopping cart last night. Both prices were cheaper then then they are now. Color me not surprised at all. This was some shady shit Amazon pulled today. Very few deals were actual deals, they just marked up the msrp then claimed some BS % off to make it look like a deal.

Huge Amazon fan but not pleased at all with their shenanigans today.

Was looking at the PAPAGO GS520 2K dashcam, which was going to be on sale around 8:45am. they showed only 4 in stock and when they went on sale was sold in seconds. I actually clicked add to cart and was taken to a waiting list page immediately

Doing a search, just now. I found the same item but now with only 2 in stock. So Amazon put 2 of these on sale in their lighting sale....

I'm surprised people are not leaving bad feedback on all these items

Ended up with some Meguiar's Microfiber Towels for $6 and $75 of gift cards which give you an additional $10. I was thinking of getting some protein powder and bars to get another $25 gift card when purchasing over $75 in select health and wellness items but I don't think its worth it with the choices of products their offering. Overall, meh.

So the XL2420z was supposed to go on sale @ 10:40am PST but never did... Stayed at $350... What the hell?

That was the only thing I was looking at and of course it mysteriously vanished. Maybe that link with the PC deals was full of shit.

I'm trying not to be greedy, but it pisses me off that Amazon markets an exclusive sale for subscribers of a relatively expensive club, and then executes it as poor as they have.

This whole shindig was about generating traffic and new memberships and had nothing to do with rewarding loyal customers. Cool.

I would have been happier with a $5 discount on my prime subscription renewal. Perhaps I will cancel it instead.

I set up a bunch of pages with stuff I was interested in, sure enough they showed up as a deal but at most at a $1 off.

Oh well, don't forget to start your muted music streams! :D

Is there any outrage/PR-backlash going on yet? This certainly deserves it. If they had just said "Amazon Prime Day Sale," that would be one thing, but they 100% lied and said "Bigger than Black Friday." People should be calling this Amazon Crap Day.

Prime Day is garbage.

It's on Yahoo now, people are certainly talking about it.

I don't know what you guys mean, I save $1 on my microfiber towels and got a free $10 gift card. The deals are just too good to be true ! oh wait.... yeah ...:p

Back