Prime Day is Coming 7/15/2015

rive22

Supreme [H]ardness
Seems to be all accessory type sales.

35% off a food item will work, maybe I'll get some more protein shake mix or something, later. I'm going back to bed. :cool:

The Crucial SSDs are on sale if any of you guys need.

Teenyman45

2[H]4U
Tired of using left-over takeout containers so I bought the Rubermaid daily deal and I got about year's worth of wipes/detergent/trashbags/ziplocs for the $75 w/ $25 gift card deal.

rive22

Supreme [H]ardness
Last edited:

Viper87227

Fully [H]
I did notice that anything ordered from Warehouse Deals comes with a 15% discount. That could make for some decent deals on some stuff.

D

Deleted member 245375

Got a Prime membership a few months ago and figured I'd look in on this a few minutes ago, not one damned thing I'm interested in purchasing.

Anyone else feel this was nothing but massive hype on top of hype with a side order of hashed hype (literally)?

SomeGuy133

2[H]4U
the gift cards, warehouse, service, and some tech deals are nice but not major.

can't complain about 10 free dollars for 45 amazon bicks

AthlonXP

Fully [H]
Yeah just logged on to see if anything is good and its mostly crap I do not want or need.

svet-am

Supreme [H]ardness
Prime day is a failure for me since it requires me to sit around glued to my computer waiting for a deal. When I a at work I have to be working not messing around on Amazon.

scgt1

Supreme [H]ardness
Got a Prime membership a few months ago and figured I'd look in on this a few minutes ago, not one damned thing I'm interested in purchasing.

Anyone else feel this was nothing but massive hype on top of hype with a side order of hashed hype (literally)?

Now don't you feel like a dip shit for spending $99 to shop somewhere online. :D

Would be nice if they actually offered a Prime option that was just for deal and shipping access. The extra cost is all part of their media bullshit. I could give two cents for giving a damn about streaming shit from them.

SomeGuy133

2[H]4U
Now don't you feel like a dip shit for spending $99 to shop somewhere online. :D

Would be nice if they actually offered a Prime option that was just for deal and shipping access. The extra cost is all part of their media bullshit. I could give two cents for giving a damn about streaming shit from them.

the prime streaming with hulu and netflix pretty much deals almost every TV show known to man. prime has some TV shows the others don't like extant.

TechLarry

Can't find the G Spot
I'm a Prime member who doesn't really use the service much anymore, it was fine when I was buying stuff regularly but I've since realized it won't kill me to wait 5 days and bundle stuff for free shipping, and a lot of items I want aren't Prime eligible, and their video selection is much worse than Netflix.

I don't have high hopes for this sale but we shall see.

Same day delivery for free shipping changes things :)

TechLarry

Can't find the G Spot
Looks more like a garage cleaning sale to me. Like Left-Handed Guitars :)

Webhead

Gawd
Looks more like a garage cleaning sale to me. Like Left-Handed Guitars :)

Hey! I'm a lefty on the guitar. :p Right-handed with the pen. Makes sense to have the hand with the most dexterity on the frets doesn't it?

On topic: Nothing enticing so far from Amazon. Will have to listen to some prime music for an extra chance to lose.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Blu-ray box set for $27.99 is a nice deal for anyone who doesn't already own the set

J Macker

[H]F Junkie
I snagged the deal on Amazon Elements baby wipes. 9 packs for $6.

awesome deal, amazon! :D

T4rd

Fully [H]
I hope they're just messing around and waiting for this afternoon/evening for the good deals. So far it's garbage.

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Amazon maybe doesn't need the money where they list stuff that people have a use for. I thought the same thing and you have to be a Prime member which is like 90.00 that I rather not spend.

rudedog

[H]ard|Gawd
I saw one item had a stock of 4. By the time it went live it was already sold out.

iDShaDoW

Limp Gawd
Looks like some pricing shenanigans are going on...

List Price shows $269.99 with 80% discount that takes it down to normal retail price of $52.99

I had a thumb drive in my cart from last week hoping there'd be something for it on Prime Day.

Price went up from $39.99 to like $55 then down to $47 over the span of a week. -_-

You can get a $10 credit if you purchase a multi pack of gift cards

Only thing I've grabbed so far as well. Too bad they limit it to 1. I could see people with deep pockets buying them all up otherwise though.

D

Deleted member 126051

I dunno. This looks more like a "Crap we're trying to clean out of the corners" rummage sale.

flashoverride

Limp Gawd
Hmmm... So far this sale is thoroughly meh. They even bought TV advertising for this, didn't they? Maybe they're saving better deals for later? I don't get it.