Price matching of retail store's online price..

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsyKo[H]

[H]ard|Gawd
So is using coupons not intended to be distributed over the internet, but I don't see people flameing others for posting coupon codes here.

:rolleyes:

just playing devil's advocate for a change.

to be honest. some companies screw us poorly. cable providers rarely DEDUCT maybe $2 or $5 for poor cable service over a month. maybe a blackout or downed service cause THEY are doing maintenence. that is NOT my problem.
My point here is, at some point or another, why does the consumer who has no voice, see rant* because video games shouldnt cost $50 for a $.75 CD even if working hard. programmers make money on engines, and once the money is made, they are set. kinda like contracts with music artists.
When does the consumer get some appreciation?

not saying this is right. but the world normally balances itself out. I mean, how many people on this forum voted for G W bush's tax HIKE>? im a college student, i sure as hell didnt. and I dont get a college tax relief. yet at some point, rich people dont even see taxes because cost of living is null after a certain point. but they (meaning upper and rich class dont care) why should we comment on a man who got $30 back from a game return? last time I checked, walmart family is the richest FAMILY in the world. whats $30? and before someones rebuttle is : what if everyone did this, well, if they did, it wouldnt be stealinf or fraud now would it.... notice there is no questionn mark, i dont want a response. :cool:

Originally posted by DeepFreeze
to be honest. some companies screw us poorly. cable providers rarely DEDUCT maybe $2 or $5 for poor cable service over a month. maybe a blackout or downed service cause THEY are doing maintenence. that is NOT my problem.
My point here is, at some point or another, why does the consumer who has no voice, see rant* because video games shouldnt cost $50 for a $.75 CD even if working hard. programmers make money on engines, and once the money is made, they are set. kinda like contracts with music artists.
When does the consumer get some appreciation?

not saying this is right. but the world normally balances itself out. I mean, how many people on this forum voted for G W bush's tax HIKE>? im a college student, i sure as hell didnt. and I dont get a college tax relief. yet at some point, rich people dont even see taxes because cost of living is null after a certain point. but they (meaning upper and rich class dont care) why should we comment on a man who got $30 back from a game return? last time I checked, walmart family is the richest FAMILY in the world. whats $30? and before someones rebuttle is : what if everyone did this, well, if they did, it wouldnt be stealinf or fraud now would it.... notice there is no questionn mark, i dont want a response. :cool:

stealing is stealing..

besides, 75% of ALL taxes is pad by 25% of the population.. When you start paying taxes, then you can complain about them.. till then, stfu..

Admin, please lock..

Originally posted by Cardboard Hammer
...because they're different companies :rolleyes: What a bunch of lying pole smokers.
That's actually not the reason they won't match www.bestbuy.com (though the store and the site are somewhat seperate), or any other website. It has to do with overhead, regional pricing differences, and all the other normal web/b&m stuff.

Also, you have to expect the price matching policies to be somewhat restrictive. They are in place to make companies more money by giving customers better prices and keeping them from shopping at other stores. They are not designed to lose the company money. No matter how customer-oriented a company is the fact remains that they are running a business and have to make money. Besides, the exact policy is very easy to find and pretty east to understand. If you don't take the time to read it and understand how it works (not saying that you have to like it or think its right) then we know what kind of "pole" you've been smoking.

-Jade

Originally posted by SpangeMonkee
stealing is stealing..

besides, 75% of ALL taxes is pad by 25% of the population.. When you start paying taxes, then you can complain about them.. till then, stfu..

Admin, please lock..

ah. this is the United States of America. The greatest country in the WORLD. I have been overseas for my country. bled for my country, and been shot at for my country. FUCK YOU. Ill say what I like when I like, until YOU defend MY country, you can shut the fuck up.

ah. this is the United States of America. The greatest country in the WORLD. I have been overseas for my country. bled for my country, and been shot at for my country. FUCK YOU. Ill say what I like when I like, until YOU defend MY country, you can shut the fuck up.

see but the great thing about america is you DONT have to pick up arms to have a voice and opinion, so get off your high horse and learn some political theory. i am an american but I am leaving this country when I finish college, i know that someone will retort calling me a leech or something, but I work full time, I pay my taxes, I vote, I am a citizan and it is my right as a citizan to leave the country since i'm not happy with the way things are going, and i'm not abandonding or "giving up" because I know that things wont improve any time soon.

but this thread is about pricematching the store to its website. doing what the kid did with T3 is fraud but honestly, who gives a shit? if he gets arrested, he shouldve known better. if he doesnt, the company obviously doesnt give a rats ass.

I guess you will steal for your country too..

some companies screw us poorly. My point here is, at some point or another, why does the consumer who has no voice, see rant* because video games shouldnt cost $50 for a $.75 CD even if working hard.

its called capitalism. You don't like it, move to China.

Thread closed for ignorant arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back