[PRICE DROP] FS: MSI MEG X570 Godlike, LG 38GL950G-B, Fractal Define 7 XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 109755

For Sale:

Parting out various systems of mine as I've either upgraded or no longer need them.

MSI MEG X570 Godlike - $600 plus shipping
LG Ultragear 38" Ultrawide 38GL950G-B - $1250 + shipping.
Fractal Define 7 XL (Smoked Tempered Glass) - $125 + shipping.

All prices are paypal F&F rates, if prefer other product purchase rate include 3%. Paypal only. There's no scalping here, my prices are fair and in almost all cases below current MSRP. Not interested in any trades unless you've got an XFX MERC SPEEDSTER 6900XT that's BNIB.

Strong Heatware required, my heatware under rewted, will not ship first, shipping only to Continental United States, payment required FIRST, packages ship FedEx with signature confirmation slowest speed unless otherwise requested. I do not have bulk shipping rates nor will I use your FedEx account number... too many scams have occured that way.

All parts are in perfect working order from a non smoking home, all remaining parts were purchased retail and I was first owner.

Stock boxes available for case, RAM, MSI motherboard, and monitor.

PM if interested. Local pick up in San Antonio, TX available.

Edit, inventory updated, only the MSI, LG, and Fractal remain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi , if any warranty needs done on the cpu (5900x) will you take care of it (usually required original purchaser only) , tia ....stereo55

5900X Sold, bump, answered the warranty question via PM. All the rest still up for grabs.

bump, dug into original box and other things and can't find original AM4 board bracket on the god like, however did find all the core accessories that come with the board including the 10 Gbit NIC and PCI-E riser for NVME drives.

Price drops incoming.

bump, dug into original box and other things and can't find original AM4 board bracket on the god like, however did find all the core accessories that come with the board including the 10 Gbit NIC and PCI-E riser for NVME drives.

Price drops incoming.
Unfortunately the missing bracket means that by law it has to be discounted 90%. And the memory too (since the memory touched the board).

Seriously though that memory price is talking dirty to me... $500 for 128GB of 3200 is amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Damos
like this
For Sale:

Parting out various systems of mine as I've either upgraded or no longer need them.

AMD 5900X - $600 plus shipping SOLD
AMD 3900X - $500 plus shipping
ASUS B450M-PLUS - $80 plus shipping
ASUS STRIX RTX 2060 - $500 plus shipping
MSI MEG X570 Godlike - $600 plus shipping
128 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 - $500 plus shipping
LG Ultragear 38" Ultrawide 38GL950G-B - $1250 + shipping.
Fractal Define 7 XL (Smoked Tempered Glass) - $125 + shipping.

All prices are paypal F&F rates, if prefer other product purchase rate include 3%. Paypal only. There's no scalping here, my prices are fair and in almost all cases below current MSRP. Not interested in any trades unless you've got an XFX MERC SPEEDSTER 6900XT that's BNIB.

Strong Heatware required, my heatware under rewted, will not ship first, shipping only to Continental United States, payment required FIRST, packages ship FedEx with signature confirmation slowest speed unless otherwise requested. I do not have bulk shipping rates nor will I use your FedEx account number... too many scams have occured that way.

All parts are in perfect working order from a non smoking home, all remaining parts were purchased retail and I was first owner.

Stock boxes available for case, RAM, MSI motherboard, and monitor.

PM if interested. Local pick up in San Antonio, TX available.

YGPM

ditto the ram. Just couldn’t figure out where to use that ram. My x299 has 128 in it now, and Threadripper hates Corsair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back