Price Check: Cooler Master ATCS 201

uzor

Supreme [H]ardness
Well, I outgrew my ATCS 201 case, held by many to be one of the all time greats. Planning to list it over in FS/FT, so that maybe someone else can enjoy it. Since I have no idea what would be a good asking price for it (and since I was given permission to), I'm posting a price check thread to see what you all might think it is worth. There are a few minor scratches on the case, but nothing too noticeable. I also swapped out the top fan when the original died. Aside from that this case is still stock, and has never been modded. It comes from a non-smoking home.

Here are the specs for the Cooler Master ATCS 201 as originally posted on the Cooler Master website:
* All Aluminum Alloy Enclosure
* High strength alloy prevents shipping damage.
* 5.25' Bays (exposed) x 4
* 3.5' Bays (exposed) x 2
* 3.5' Bays (hidden) x 4
* Space for up to 10 standard drive bays.
* Standard ATX Form factor
* High efficiency ventilation design
* Consumer Electronic Styling, easily blend in with household products.
* Tool-free assembly, convenience for upgrade or maintenance.

You can find a full fledged review of the case here.

Pics click for SuperSize. BTW - most of the "blemishes" you see on the chassis are actually reflections of grass and stuff that was nearby. If anyone wants some other pics, or something taken indoors, just let me know.

Thanks!

BTW - Thanks to ChingChang for image hosting!

well, nice see to see one of the "classics" from Cooler Master

but with all the nice clean cut aluminum cases out there these days, its nothing to really rave about. also its use of 80mm fans really discourage ppl.

but it is a classic , id say 80 + shipping

One of the best "classic" aluminum cases out there. Inspired the design of my treasured NZXT Adamas (though the Adamas aluminum is 3mm thick) ...

I'd say asking price is in the neighborhood of $90 shipped.

just commenting.. I have the piano black version and love it.. but looking at yours... it looks like they changed the design a little. I have a plate that goes over the ps to screw it in.. the back panel looks a little different too. I don't have the vents above the slots above the cards and I have a mesh that covers the top vent.

lovely case btw.

Back