Prey

Prey =
3dRealms_Flyer.jpg

Seems to me that 3d Realms is on a streak of saying games are going to be out then not following through.

Is 3d Realms even still a company?

I actually picked up Doom3 at launch night when physical copies were the thing. There was another cute couple that Picked it up as well. Never could get into the game because it was dark as hell even with the flashlight.

Every once in a while I'll try to buy a copy of Prey but it's like nowhere to be found? Doom 3's dankness was only a slight annoyance in the first level or two... never felt the need for fleshlight after that...

Every once in a while I'll try to buy a copy of Prey but it's like nowhere to be found? Doom 3's dankness was only a slight annoyance in the first level or two... never felt the need for fleshlight after that...

Not sure what you mean that you can't find Prey anywhere. It's on Steam. If you want to buy a physical copy I just recently bought the Limited Collector's Edition for $20, and I saw regular PC versions of the game on eBay too if physical is your thing.

ROFL!

Not sure what you mean that you can't find Prey anywhere. It's on Steam. If you want to buy a physical copy I just recently bought the Limited Collector's Edition for $20, and I saw regular PC versions of the game on eBay too if physical is your thing.
Prey (2006) is not available digitally anywhere. I purchased a boxed copy myself for $40 a couple years ago. Works fine in Windows 10.

They ran out of keys to sell on Steam the first time it went on sale and could never get more.

View attachment 222089

So I was replaying Prey just now and Tommy the main character said something funny I didn't notice before. Funny since Prey is one of the few games that were made using id tech 4 and released 2 years after Doom 3.

View attachment 222090

Where can I buy this game. Really in the mood for playing it again. One of the most original shooters out there. The weapons, the portals, gravity, the whole fucking bar.

MP died pretty fast I think. Demo servers were packed though

Where can I buy this game. Really in the mood for playing it again. One of the most original shooters out there. The weapons, the portals, gravity, the whole fucking bar.

We discussed it a little further up. I'd try Play-Asia first. I've never purchased a key from them before, but I've bought a lot of other stuff from them and they have always been great. I bought a used hard copy from Amazon that was in great condition.

Terribly underrated IMO. I consider it top 3 for best single player FPS.

We discussed it a little further up. I'd try Play-Asia first. I've never purchased a key from them before, but I've bought a lot of other stuff from them and they have always been great. I bought a used hard copy from Amazon that was in great condition.

Try the Play Asia site first and let us know how the purchase goes and if it activates on Steam. I am curious. Play-asia is reliable so it should be fine, but still curious b/c that's pretty much the only place I can find legit-enough to buy it digital.

Also if you do end up buying it dgz please reference the PC Gaming Wiki about it I linked below. You will have to do some config file edits for widescreen resolutions, screen tearing for G-sync monitors, and more...

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Prey

I really need to play this again too. Luckily I have it in Steam. Actually bought several Steam copies when it was $4.99 or so. (I probably mentioned that somewhere in this thread years ago :D ) Gave them out to my friends, that played it with me once, and could never get them all onto another game again. Jerks! MP was fun, especially with the portal tricks.

I really need to play this again too. Luckily I have it in Steam. Actually bought several Steam copies when it was $4.99 or so. (I probably mentioned that somewhere in this thread years ago :D ) Gave them out to my friends, that played it with me once, and could never get them all onto another game again. Jerks! MP was fun, especially with the portal tricks.

I just finished it on Saturday and to my surprise there was a "post credits" scene, and at the end of it it said "Prey will continue." Really depressing considering we'll never get a proper sequel to the game since in the post credit scene they really set up for the sequel.

Not sure if anyone knows this, but if you have the Retail copy, you can register the CD key in steam.

Back