Prey Widescreen?

Kaos_Drem

Gawd
I have the demo installed and in the menu it says it supports widescreen 16:10 but when i select that option i can't select a typical widescreen resolution (1920x1200, 1680x1050). I was wondering if anyone else was having problems like i am and if not what did you do to get it to force 1920x1200

www.widescreengamingforum.com, its front page, along with a bunch of other neat tidbits.

You do not need to fuss with aspect ratio since the options menu does that.

open options, set up everything else,exit,go to config file and set the custom resolutions.

texuspete00 said:
I'm starting to wonder if no ones ever played Quake 4 or Doom3 before. lol.
I'm starting to wonder if the developers have never heard of actually listing all resolutions the current system can display or at the very least the most common widescreen resolutions such as 1680x1050. It's not the freakin hard to do.

At least the game does display widescreen correctly, but damn get off your lazy asses and actually put it in game settings menu.

wow it runs smoothly maxed out at 1650x1050 even on my 7800GT, i finished the demo even before I installed my new 7950gx2. Im very impressed by the engine but then my 2.8ghz opty might have helped too.

Back