Prey Tweet Teases Possible Lunar DLC

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
There is mounting evidence that Prey is getting DLC: based on a short GIF and a new, strange Twitter account, the content will take place on the moon and involve TranStar rival KasmaCorp. Arkane and Bethesda could very well announce the content at E3 this year.

What’s even more interesting, is the Twitter account is followed by six Arkane Studio employees, and the aforementioned tweet from the KasmaCorp account was retweeted by Arkane’s senior level designer Steve Powers. And it gets better: reddit user SHAPE_IN_THE_GLASS posted an image of a base on the moon from Prey on the the game’s official subreddit.

prey....prey? oh yeah, that game that released what seems like 8 years ago now.

Good. I hope it's like a mini sequel like The Old Blood. Prey (2017) was seriously under appreciated. There were some issues with combat and story telling, but it was a cool game.

Good. I hope it's like a mini sequel like The Old Blood. Prey (2017) was seriously under appreciated. There were some issues with combat and story telling, but it was a cool game.

that sounds more like a prequel than sequel to me. I agree it was a cool game, but to me a DLC coming out 1.5 - 2 years unless more like a full expansion seems like a long time to get most people to jump back into the game.

Back