Prey demo on 21st

Best quote ever: "Alright! This'll rock some sh*t!" Haha, awesome.

Looks like we'll be fighting some evil spirit dealies along the way. The possessed little girl was pretty freaky..

Eagle156 said:
What's up with the lag in MP? I' m tried 3 different servers with arround 75 ping each, and I get sound stuttering, people warping around, and general lag similar to dialup. I can smoothly play BF2, CSS, DODS, COD,etc. with no lag.

People hosting 8 players on their cable connect == crappy online experience, look for credible server names.

I thought the possed little kids were corny and out of place, although the ghost that possed them looked cool. I was afriad it was going to attack me or something as a little mini boss fight when I got there.

J-M-E said:
mpownage0qi.jpg

OWNT NOOBS

I think I got ya beat JME ;).

Let the gloating begin :p.

Prey0wned.jpg

Most of them were there the whole game too.

I added you to my Xfire, maybe we can play some time.

ManCannon said:

Prey0wned.jpg

Pshhhh!

Well hey its all about reaching the score limit first, which we both accomplished :D

Added you on xfire

This is a really good shooter and I'm not exactly a fan of shooters.

Just played through the demo, if there's one I'll agree on is that I do get dizzy when gravity is shifting, but I learned to just squint my eyes when I shift so I don't get dizzy that way.

I think the story is pretty dang cool so far. What's the deal with the overlord voice, why can you understand her? What's with the evil spirits floating around who the overlord chick says didn't show up until your sudden reappearance? I've really enjoyed this demo and can't wait until july...

Anubis2005X said:
I think the story is pretty dang cool so far. What's the deal with the overlord voice, why can you understand her?

Your hawk translates their language.

What's with the evil spirits floating around who the overlord chick says didn't show up until your sudden reappearance?

I guess they follow you back into the living world when you escape from Limbo after you've died.

Anubis2005X said:
I think the story is pretty dang cool so far. What's the deal with the overlord voice, why can you understand her? What's with the evil spirits floating around who the overlord chick says didn't show up until your sudden reappearance? I've really enjoyed this demo and can't wait until july...
And who is the hider?

i had more fun in the bar interacting with people and listening to the good song selections than actually playing the game...

ManCannon said:

Prey0wned.jpg

No I think I got YOU beat :D!

mancannonsmall4af.jpg

Haha to be fair though, ManCannon beat me last round. Excellent games !

this game is incredible, excellent intro, lots of nice small touches like the level of interactivity in the bar, storyline is different and engaging, graphics are really nice cool shaders, portals and gravity shifting.. so much fun, cool weaps, walking on walls.. there's so many new gameplay elements at play here I can't see how it's not fun.. as for the whiners complaining about the game, you know.. there are people who are never satisfied with any game, or those who can't like anything other than CS:S, so you can't please everyone.. I can't wait to buy it

ThisMonsterLives said:
Whoa...

This game is what it's all about. It's been a long time since I've been this impressed.
yep.. same here. is being a long time since I was impressed by a game

but man I got dizzy with the wall walking and shooting at the enemy at the other side lol

Awesome demo....thats how friggin game demos should be.

I hadn't read ANY info about this game prior to downloading it so I had no idea what to expect....haha, kickass.

The bar scene where the invasion starts and dont fear the reaper fires up....yep.....this could be a really badass game.

Anubis2005X said:

It is part of the final objective of the whole game. You will have to wait. :)

All I can say is....WOW!

It has been a long time since I have played a game like that. I enjoyed every aspect of it and look forward to the release.

Any news on how long the retail game is going to be? The demo was actually a long one, as far as demos are concerned. However, it did go by in an instant due to the game rocking so much.

I just hope this is on the longer side!

KillRoy X said:
Any news on how long the retail game is going to be? The demo was actually a long one, as far as demos are concerned. However, it did go by in an instant due to the game rocking so much.

I just hope this is on the longer side!

I read somewhere that the demo was 20% of the full game.... :eek: :( The demo was supposed to take 1-2 hours to complete.

theNoid said:
I read somewhere that the demo was 20% of the full game.... :eek: :( The demo was supposed to take 1-2 hours to complete.

Damn, I hope it was more like 5% of the retail game. 20% seems high. That would make for one short mo friggin game.

theNoid said:
Eeek :eek: That can't be right, .5hours X 5= 2.5 hours of game play for an average gamer???

Back