Pretty Warm: Egg = Hanns·G 22" $149.99 Shipped

GonzoP

2[H]4U
Looking for a cheap 22" TN panel, free shipping, no MIR

$149.99

If you wanna play the rebate game wait a few days and you can save $20AR for other cheap 22" TN panels

Nice
I hope by christmas they are around this price.I gotta save up some fundage to afford a new monitor.Now that I have a good enough cpu I should be able to play the games I want to without problems

I got this a few weeks back, so far so good. Can't beat the price for the quality of it. I've been using it as a media center monitor and even fast-moving things like hockey games I haven't noticed any blur or ghosting issues with.

Fine monitor for the price. Not too shabby at all. 3 year warranty, too.

wow $150, nice. have a 22" at the moment, but if they're going this low then
a) 24"+ sizes should be coming down
b) start looking at a dual 22" setup
:p either way it will be sweet & not empty the bank too quickly

I have been looking at LCDs as well. For the price of a 24", you could just buy two 22" monitor.

are there any NewEgg or PayPal deals going on currently to drop this price down a little lower?

My dad has dual 22's. Won't go back. He loves it. He's a realtor and he can get so much more done with stuff open on both screens. Swears by it. My dad was good to me when I was growing up, so I always make sure he has really nice computer rigs running at home and in his office.

If I didn't have a nice 24" already, I would snag a couple of these for dual 22's for sure.

I have last year's revision of this model.

Solid display, zero dead pixels, great gaming performance.

Back