preordered my asus strix 970 gtx

One single quiet cool efficient card to rule them all and run mordor on high.

No overclocking (burn card out in 2 years) no sli (comp bbq any games support it?) no exotic cooling (water case) no bs.

Sweet man, so glad to hear it. I've subscribed to this thread with instant notifications via text message. Don't want to miss a minute.

Can you start a thread letting us know what your favorite color is too?

Sweet man, so glad to hear it. I've subscribed to this thread with instant notifications via text message. Don't want to miss a minute.

Lmao!

hes 1 day old. Either hes very excited... or overwhelmed. [H] is alot to take in on your first day... Most people dont walk strait for a week or 2 after the first 24 hours...

ps: yes, let us know what your favorite color is please.

Yeah [H] can be overwhelming, as I would know. :)

That said this thread is a bit... out of place if you just took a minute or two to check out what most people are talking about on here.

and so it begins.....

So you don't dispute that overclocking graphics cards burns them out faster and sli is not supported on all games.

I overclocked my evga 8800gts and it crashed and burned after a year and a half.

Friends had sli (problems only).

This time no messing around

Sry just excited about my card

So you don't dispute that overclocking graphics cards burns them out faster and sli is not supported on all games.

I overclocked my evga 8800gts and it crashed and burned after a year and a half.

Friends had sli (problems only).

This time no messing around

Sry just excited about my card

Thanks for letting us in on the backstory, but you still haven't told us about your color preference.

Back