Preorder Empire:Total War ONLY 39$/£23.96 @ Amazon!

Spaxspore

Gawd
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Hm. And the game uses Steam for registration, so you can just enter the key and it's as if you bought it on Steam too?

btw the demo is coming out tommorow on steam if anyone wants to try it before buying.

While I love the Total War series I am disheartened to see yet another game that requires both Steam and Games for Windows Live. The demo will be the turning point in my decision to purchase. Hopefully this deal will last long enough.

While I love the Total War series I am disheartened to see yet another game that requires both Steam and Games for Windows Live. The demo will be the turning point in my decision to purchase. Hopefully this deal will last long enough.
You can always preorder now and cancel later if you decide against it. Amazon doesn't charge you until it ships.

Empire: Total War doesn't use Games for Windows Live.

Ah, I saw the Games for Windows logo on the box and mistook it for indicating a Live requirement. My mistake.

Back