Prediciton: [H] gonna crash at 11:01pm - Yes, No???

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Originally said 12:01am, both AMD and HardOCP are in central time, guessing the NDA's would match up BUT i didnt see the stickies posted that they're going live at 11:01pm.

Last edited:
The Non Disclosure Agreement I assure you ends on the 12th, eastern time. Due to time zones that just happens to mean 11:01 central.

I think Buyers may be tripping straight excitement right now. Understandable of course.

More and more are coming out, and all seem to point to what most of us have suspected for a long time. It's disappointing for single threaded apps, kills multi-threaded apps, and overclocks nicely.

Yep.. all of us are just watching and waiting..

ines-sainz-jeans-jets.jpg

NO.. not for her.. for this guy..

773516.jpg

Actually, HardOCP is located in Central Daylight Time zone currently, or "CDT." CST stands for Central Standard Time and that is not happening right now. Spring ahead, Fall behind. ;)

crash no, slow to a crawl, maybe .... probably the most instantaneous traffic hardocp had at once recently....

More and more are coming out, and all seem to point to what most of us have suspected for a long time. It's disappointing for single threaded apps, kills multi-threaded apps, and overclocks nicely.

...you mean they're coming out right now? An hour to the actual nda time? They just couldn't hold it together that much even though they were so close?

Ah well, guess you trolls need your last chance.

LMAO

Is that Tiger's ex wife? Sure looks like a golf course.

And that other pic is Kyle? I didn't know he looked like a nerd!

j/k Kyle....;)

*crystal ball time*

I predict Bulldozer is a mixed bag at best and purchases will strictly be determined by their use.

Kyle.. that better be a picture of you AFTER you have benchmarked the bejesus out of the whatever AMD FX you were given!! If not.. GET BACK TO WORK.. millions are counting on you!!

Is that an H on that amazing hat. Because wow. It got so much more amazing when I zoomed in and saw that.

by the time of this writing this subforum will have 1000 active viewers!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
WOW!

I'll make sure to jump to conclusion page right away, turn off images, therefore avoiding the massive load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back