Pre-order Moto Atrix for 499!!!

FerraraZ

Gawd
So apparently on AT&T you can pre-order the Atrix for 499 which includes the $100 savings for ordering early. Makes me want to sell my iphone now just to have the money to put down and save the extra!

So put one in my cart since I'm due for an upgrade and AT&T is billing $199 before it even ships???
No thanks, I wait till it hits retail...

I played around with one for a few hours on Monday! It's a pretty slick device!
Posted via Mobile Device

So put one in my cart since I'm due for an upgrade and AT&T is billing $199 before it even ships???
No thanks, I wait till it hits retail...

I talked the guy at my local ATT store to let me pay for mine when I go pick it up. :)

I thought ATT only charges you ONCE the unit ships?

Also, Feb 22 is the new release date.

I thought ATT only charges you ONCE the unit ships?

Also, Feb 22 is the new release date.

hmm...release date has already been pushed back at least twice. Moto's already botched the pricing on the accessories and now the release is being pushed back even farther.

I smell another classic Moto fail. They should have sold off their mobile division years ago.

hmm...release date has already been pushed back at least twice. Moto's already botched the pricing on the accessories and now the release is being pushed back even farther.

I smell another classic Moto fail. They should have sold off their mobile division years ago.

No, the release is being pushed up, not back.

Back