Pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 + get $15 Amazon video game credit $59.99

conchimdada

Limp Gawd
Amazon has Pre-order on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for $59.99 shipped + you get a $20 Amazon video game credit for future purchases

Expires: 10/27/2009
Sales Tax: WA,ND,KS, KY, NY states only

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow, the PC version actually IS $59.99.... I had heard the rumor, but wasn't expecting it to actually happen....

Definitely no purchase of this from me until there is a Steam weekend deal 50% off at the very least...

Wow, yea $60 and no dedicated servers. I have every COD title, but this one, I'll be passing on.

Yeh, I hate the COD franchise aside from maybe the first one or two, no dedicated servers is stupid, they'll probably change their mind. This is why I hate the direction consoles have pushed the PC gaming industry..

Thanks for the posting OP, but every since the no dedicated server announcement interest in this has fallen pretty hard.

Wow, yea $60 and no dedicated servers. I have every COD title, but this one, I'll be passing on.

same. The titles have slowly gotten worse ever since COD2 but they were tolerable. I never really got angry over a change in a game until now. I will be looking for a different series now :( :mad:

accidently_pc_mw2.png

Thanks OP! I had pre-ordered at amazon (for the 360) with a $10 game credit...so an extra 5 bucks is an extra 5 bucks..canceled my pre-order then re-pre-ordered .

Isn't the Walmart deal better?.........you end up paying $39 for COD MW2, plus tax.

Thanks OP! I had pre-ordered at amazon (for the 360) with a $10 game credit...so an extra 5 bucks is an extra 5 bucks..canceled my pre-order then re-pre-ordered .

"This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders."

Hmm...I could pre-order this, get the game credit after it ships, sell it instantly..then use the credit towards Ratchet if I could hold out that long...but probably not, and don't know if it would be worth it...

Good deal.

Walmart price went up to $59.82 with $15 e-card.

WalMart now trying to outdo Amazon. I believe these two are in a pricing war on everything they sell these days.
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 w/ Bonus $20 eGift Card (PC)
Special buy!
$59.82

Guess I didn't read that part..Thanks!

Let Walley mart and Amazon go at it and we can reap the benefits.

Amazon is up to 20 bucks now also

Last edited:
WalMart now trying to outdo Amazon. I believe these two are in a pricing war on everything they sell these days.
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 w/ Bonus $20 eGift Card (PC)
Special buy!
$59.82

Amazon has matched it now, $20 from them too.

I went with Amazon, get deal plus free shipping. I gotta support the local company and I avoid going to Walmart at all cost.

Amazon isn't compensating for anything.

They're showing WalMart who's da boss.

+1 for free release day shipping!

Hot deal for a hot game.

:cool:

Maby IW will allow some type of moderated mods to be uploaded to their servers. The game looks great.

Back