pray for me guys:)

84gthatch

[H]ard|Gawd
Alright I am submitting a letter to a company that I do consulting for to allow me to borg their computer lab of about 20-25 computers all the latest dells!! so heres to getting it cause i need it for the getting the crap smacked out of me by a roooo contest.

from what I can tell their always on and used maybe a couple of hours a week soooo *crosses fingers*

then on monday there is another company that i work for that just got 10 dual core dells so i am gonna submit a similar letter to them.

84gthatch said:
Alright I am submitting a letter to a company that I do consulting for to allow me to borg their computer lab of about 20-25 computers all the latest dells!! so heres to getting it cause i need it for the getting the crap smacked out of me by a roooo contest.

from what I can tell their always on and used maybe a couple of hours a week soooo *crosses fingers*
Just talked to the big man, you are good to go!
:)

thanks we need it:)

man recently cancer has really been hitting home for my family and friends. I have an uncle who lost about 60 lbs he's 180lbs or less at 6'5" he has cancer of the throat. he's been going in for treatments oddly enough at stanford yeaa stanford. It looks like he has a pretty good chance but still. Also another kid i know he's about 13-14 they found cancer basically wrapped all around his spinal column and through most of his back:( I think his outlook really is very good but he still has a ways to go. he has been in radiation/chemo for about 3-4 months now and just started proton radiation at Loma Linda University which is an very precise form of radiation but still it's not gone so my/our job isn't done yet!!!!

thanks for reading it's just been kinda hitting me lately.

dude...that borg would kick ass...hopefully you can do it :)

and yea...i know how you feel with the cancer hitting home...one of the office gals here had her granddaughter come down with cancer that pretty much filled her torsoe...luckily she is ok now...but it took a while. best wishes

Glad to hear everyone has a good prognosis....know that you are not alone here. :)

Back